Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
S/o I LIKE boiled chicken!
Previous  1  2  3  4

Jewel22

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 11:23 pm
This might be weird...but I love pickles on an omelette with ketchup. My dh found it strange first time he saw me eating it like that but after he tried it, now he likes it too.

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 11:29 pm
Such a cute thread!

I had a friend who like to eat her cornflakes and milk stale. As in, she'd pour the milk into the bowl of cereal, walk away, and come back 5 minutes later to eat it.

My DH loves his peanut butter - avocado sandwiches. He smears peanut butter on his bread and then places slices of avocado on top. To me it tastes horrid.

I love chicken from the soup. That's our Friday night main. I also prefer cake (chocolate, marble, etc.) frozen.

Mommy3b2c, by us, that's called matza meal cereal. It's a rosh chodesh treat!

We used to eat french toast smeared with ketchup. Never understood where sugar or maple syrup comes in to the picture, but by now I prefer these to ketchup.

I love hot milk cooked with some honey, melted butter, and a dash of cinnamon. My father used to make this for us when we weren't feeling well or couldn't sleep. Still a favorite for me!

You know how some people dip their kokosh cake into milk? Well, as kids, we used to dip it into orange juice. It is seriously gross, but my mother had no issue with it and never stopped us. Now, when my kids do it (and not because they saw me do it!), I shut my mouth and look away.

aquad

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 12:07 am
I love flat Coca cola! I hate it fizzy, love it when it's a few days old.

amother
Salmon

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 12:27 am
Cottage cheese mixed with applesauce! Yummmmm! The applesauce has to be fridge cold. It looks gross, but tastes delicious.

I also eat peanut butter on a spoon, plain. Sometimes I mix PB with cinnamon and raisins and eat a cup full!

MY KIDS LOVE CHICKEN SKIN! Like they will ASK for a piece of skin in their soup. I pretend not to gag and give them whatever they want!

Iymnok

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 2:05 am
My kids also like the skin! I give them mine, less calories for me!

DH’s treat, a date well filled with peanut butter and a few chocolate chips.

I love baby cereals.

cookiewriter

Post Fri, Jan 18 2019, 7:32 am
I like cold scrambled eggs. Sometimes I make them and purposely wait for them to get cold.

shanie5

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 10:33 pm
My boss and family like cream cheese and pickle sandwiches.
DH puts jalapenos in his mac n cheese. Actually, he puts jalapenos in everything!

As a kid, my dad would make us mayo, lettuce and tomato sandwiches. I never realized we were missing the main ingredient (the protein)

I love baby oatmeal mixed with apple juice.

esther11

Post Sat, Jan 19 2019, 11:46 pm
Pickle juice! Especially B&G dill

doodlesmom

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 1:19 am
My family eats goulash meat and potatoes mashed with gherkins cubed into it. When my husband saw it the first time he was weirded out, but after tasting it he requests it the same way!

And of course there is nothing like cookies or cake dunked into milk!!! Yum
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics