Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Boys camp Lkwd

gesher

Post Wed, Jan 16 2019, 10:33 pm
Looking for daycamp for 7 yr old boy. Pros and cons....

esther36

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 4:11 pm
Sent my first grader to camp chaveirim last summer. It's a big camp but there's a ton of staff members. They're very on top of every boy and they give u the cell numbers of all the headstaff and bus monitors if u need to reach anyone to discuss any issues.. I was very happy and would send again if my sons willing to go back...

sky

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 4:48 pm
esther36 wrote:
Sent my first grader to camp chaveirim last summer. It's a big camp but there's a ton of staff members. They're very on top of every boy and they give u the cell numbers of all the headstaff and bus monitors if u need to reach anyone to discuss any issues.. I was very happy and would send again if my sons willing to go back...

I sent my boys to camp Chaveirim years ago and it was great. Much more appropriate then the bigger boy camps.
Plus once my boys went to the bigger camps it was exciting for them. Their friends who went there in primary were already moving on to the next big thing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children