Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
4 year old developed tics after flu shot - help!
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Slateblue

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 11:10 am
amother wrote:
I had similar story with a different shot and it’s when I started reading through VAERS and cdc studies.
With the help from Hashem, I was successful with HK. She made some corrections and muscle tested which detox program would be good.
And of course all amothers here will say anything and everything is unrelated. Back in 1950 all physicians agreed that smoking cigarettes was good for ones health.

I convinced my pediatrician to do in practice study and comparison on his vaccinated versus non vaccinated patients and guess what? He changed all his policies since he did that study.
William Thompson, a scientist at the CDC, handed over his studies to Congress. Those studies proves all those links that people on here wish to deny. And congress did nothing. Why? Because The medical industry is as powerful as the NRA in Washington which is why there will be no change in laws with either one.

Is your knowledge of William Thompson from a film called VAXXED?

nchr

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 11:11 am
amother wrote:
False?!
Read this
https://www.healio.com/hematol.....roved

And this

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictur.....co/5/
One day, not far away, you will all be surprised at the turn of events. The world is changing. Doctors are opening their eyes

Just want to point out that science today is nothing like the science of 100 years ago. Being that we have way more advanced imagining, testing, studies and knowledge (access to more controls, etc.) Yes, science is evolving, but we're not going to to see major misconceptions such as the earth being flat, blood letting, etc.. Science is comfortable saying "we don't know" today because science acknowledges limitations.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 11:20 am
amother wrote:
Please don’t post such blatant lies. And all those that liked her post just proved how gullible you guys are.

According to the CDC, for the 2018-2019 season, only multidose vial presentations of influenza vaccines contain thimerosal. That varies by year.

But I'm sure that you'd rather believe your conspiracy theorists than the CDC.

amother
Wine

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 11:20 am
amother wrote:
Is your knowledge of William Thompson from a film called VAXXED?

Actually from my local congresswomen who let me in on some disgusting ways our political system runs
She is pro choice but also pro vaccine so we were able to have a normal conversation

amother
Blonde

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 11:23 am
nchr wrote:
Just want to point out that science today is nothing like the science of 100 years ago. Being that we have way more advanced imagining, testing, studies and knowledge (access to more controls, etc.) Yes, science is evolving, but we're not going to to see major misconceptions such as the earth being flat, blood letting, etc.. Science is comfortable saying "we don't know" today because science acknowledges limitations.

The NIH went through all the studies that have been done on the side effects of vaccinations. They concluded that there are 137 connections that they cannot reject nor can they establish a connection. IOW, insufficient data. Of course they still maintain that one should vaccinate. But let no one tell me that research has proven that vaccines are safe. The truth is, we don't know yet how (un)safe they are. And in the meantime, we're taking the risk and vaccinating.

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 11:24 am
SixOfWands wrote:
According to the CDC, for the 2018-2019 season, only multidose vial presentations of influenza vaccines contain thimerosal. That varies by year.

But I'm sure that you'd rather believe your conspiracy theorists than the CDC.

It is true that only multi-dose vials contain thimerosal, but it is not true that all pediatricians use single-dose vials.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 11:25 am
amother wrote:
I had similar story with a different shot and it’s when I started reading through VAERS and cdc studies.
With the help from Hashem, I was successful with HK. She made some corrections and muscle tested which detox program would be good.
And of course all amothers here will say anything and everything is unrelated. Back in 1950 all physicians agreed that smoking cigarettes was good for ones health.

I convinced my pediatrician to do in practice study and comparison on his vaccinated versus non vaccinated patients and guess what? He changed all his policies since he did that study.
William Thompson, a scientist at the CDC, handed over his studies to Congress. Those studies proves all those links that people on here wish to deny. And congress did nothing. Why? Because The medical industry is as powerful as the NRA in Washington which is why there will be no change in laws with either one.

Keep on drinking that Kool-Aid.

Oh, and the link between cigarettes and lung cancer was known in the 1940s.

(edited for truly Freudian typo)

Last edited by SixOfWands on Thu, Jan 17 2019, 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 11:27 am
amother wrote:
It is true that only multi-dose vials contain thimerosal, but it is not true that all pediatricians use single-dose vials.

Ah, so when you told people here that it was a "blatant lie" that thimerosal was in single-dose vials, you weren't being truthful.

Glad we've established that.

nchr

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 11:27 am
amother wrote:
The NIH went through all the studies that have been done on the side effects of vaccinations. They concluded that there are 137 connections that they cannot reject nor can they establish a connection. IOW, insufficient data. Of course they still maintain that one should vaccinate. But let no one tell me that research has proven that vaccines are safe. The truth is, we don't know yet how (un)safe they are. And in the meantime, we're taking the risk and vaccinating.

I have to read the study to comment on it, but "nor can they establish a connection" means that is not connected and not caused by vaccinations. There are some things that "we do not know" or results have been "inconclusive," but we have proven that vaccines do not cause autism although we do not know what does cause it. Vaccines are safe, although there are a small percentage of children that have an adverse reaction. I think the question here is why a large percentage of people have a fear that for some reason, against statistics, that their child will be the one to have the rare reaction? Is that how you feel when you get a car or when you eat peanuts? I think I've discussed this topic ad naseum and I have always done it with dignity, respect and poise so I don't want to nit pick, but vaccines have saves hundreds of thousands and probably millions or billions of lives. Still, you have a choice to not vaccinate your child because that is your constitutional right.

amother
Wine

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 11:31 am
SixOfWands wrote:
Keep on drinking that Kook-Aid.

Oh, and the link between cigarettes and lung cancer was known in the 1940s.

It may have been known by researchers only but the pushback from the industry back then sounds eerily familiar to the current pushback every single time anyone questions vaccines.
And btw- tobacco use does have some benefits. However, the risks outweighs the benefit.
Same with vaccines.
No matter the title no matter the questions - if the question is regarding vaccine safety they will be considered a conspiracist.

Dig your head in the sand and shriek at the growing ex vaxxers

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 11:32 am
SixOfWands wrote:
Ah, so when you told people here that it was a "blatant lie" that thimerosal was in single-dose vials, you weren't being truthful.

Glad we've established that.

I am not the amother who wrote the post about it being a blatant lie (I'm the OP), but I assume the blatant lie she was referring to was that children are only given single-dose vials. In any case, I posted on here to get some help with resources for my child, not to stir up nasty feelings pro or against vaccinations. I'll request for this thread to be deleted if it continues to provoke such attacking comments.

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 12:03 pm
nchr wrote:
I have to read the study to comment on it, but "nor can they establish a connection" means that is not connected and not caused by vaccinations. There are some things that "we do not know" or results have been "inconclusive," but we have proven that vaccines do not cause autismalthough we do not know what does cause it. Vaccines are safe, although there are a small percentage of children that have an adverse reaction. I think the question here is why a large percentage of people have a fear that for some reason, against statistics, that their child will be the one to have the rare reaction? Is that how you feel when you get a car or when you eat peanuts? I think I've discussed this topic ad naseum and I have always done it with dignity, respect and poise so I don't want to nit pick, but vaccines have saves hundreds of thousands and probably millions or billions of lives. Still, you have a choice to not vaccinate your child because that is your constitutional right.

Not establishing a connection does not mean not connected. It means the connection wasn't confirmed. Get the difference?

I've read parts of the study (It's a very long study..) and in several places they state that the results are inconclusive due to insufficient data and premature closure of the study. That seems ok on paper. But why are you forcing me to give my child vaccines which were not proven 100% safe?? Why are they even on the shelves already? Inconclusive is inconclusive. Bring me conclusive studies which prove 100% safety and don't force me to hand you my precious child as a free study participant. It's unethical and cruel.

amother
Scarlet

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 12:17 pm
I’m surprised that us pediatricians still use multivial flu shot.
When I asked at my dr they told me no and said there are so many conspiracy theories around it that it just isn’t worth it.
Plus it wouldn’t be a typical option for their practice.

Multi dose can be given to age 3 and up I believe.

amother
Blonde

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 12:24 pm
amother wrote:
I’m surprised that us pediatricians still use multivial flu shot.
When I asked at my dr they told me no and said there are so many conspiracy theories around it that it just isn’t worth it.
Plus it wouldn’t be a typical option for their practice.

Multi dose can be given to age 3 and up I believe.

Actual studies, ma'am.

amother
Slateblue

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 12:28 pm
amother wrote:
Actually from my local congresswomen who let me in on some disgusting ways our political system runs
She is pro choice but also pro vaccine so we were able to have a normal conversation

Did she watch the movie?

You can't have a normal conversation with anyone when you start up with lines like "One day, not far away, you will all be surprised at the turn of events."

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 1:05 pm
amother wrote:
But why are you forcing me to give my child vaccines which were not proven 100% safe?? Why are they even on the shelves already? Inconclusive is inconclusive. Bring me conclusive studies which prove 100% safety and don't force me to hand you my precious child as a free study participant. It's unethical and cruel.

I'm sorry but I had to comment on this. Please realize that that particular poster wrote the following?

nchr wrote:
Still, you have a choice to not vaccinate your child because that is your constitutional right.

UM????

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 1:10 pm
amother wrote:
UM????

Excluding children from school illegally and threatening to ban religious exemptions is dangerously close to coercion.

nchr

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 1:14 pm
amother wrote:
Excluding children from school illegally and threatening to ban religious exemptions is dangerously close to coercion.

When did I ever write this? I've never threatened anyone. I may disagree with a choice, but that doesn't mean your choice is not constitutionally protected. In fact, in other areas of this site, you can find posts where I said something along the lines of I will use factual information to discuss vaccines and their importance, but I will do just as much to protect your right to choose not to, even though I disagree with that choice. I'm a little confused about who you are directing this post at.

Last edited by nchr on Thu, Jan 17 2019, 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 1:16 pm
amother wrote:

You just choose the wrong post to respond that to. It was pretty funny. Also, how can religious exemptions be applicable unless they are based in religion? For example, since the vast majority of Rabbis believe vaccination is encouraged by yiddishkeit even if your rabbi does not do you also follow that rabbi for other psakim? You could also homeschool.

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 1:25 pm
nchr wrote:
When did I ever write this? I've never threatened anyone. I may agree with a choice, but that doesn't mean your choice is not constitutionally protected. In fact, in other areas of this site, you can find posts where I said something along the lines of I will use factual information to discuss vaccines and their importance, but I will do just as much to protect your right to choose not to, even though I disagree with that choice. I'm a little confused about who you are directing this post at.

My post was directed at amother cyan.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics