Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
IKEA israel

amother
Seafoam

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 4:29 am
Hi all- I am having a hard time navigating ikea Israel site bc it is in Hebrew. Does anyone know if I can order online to have items delivered to Yerushalayim and if they have official assembly or if I need to hire my own person? Alternatively, if I go to the store so they have delivery and assembly options? And how much does it add to price? Trying to buy furniture and a lot of the uaed furniture on Facebook isn't cheap and I'm thinking ikea may be not much more for new.

amother
Slateblue

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 4:32 am
Delivery is 250. No online ordering. You can pay for assembly, no idea how much. Some guy with a van runs a service from jlem, dont know details.

tsc3

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 4:35 am
I think the delivery fee is 200 nis, or at least it was last time I tried about a year ago. I never heard of them assembling it for you, but I'm sure you can higher a handyman from your neighborhood to do it.

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 4:40 am
If you go to the bottom of the ikea website, there is a link לקנייה מקוונת באמצעות 'שפע און ליין' to the site that is connected to ikea to do online shopping.
Im not sure how that works with assembling things.
Ive gone to ikea, bought things that were delivered and they will assemble things too.
Havent been to ikea in a while, so cant help with pricing.

amother
Seafoam

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 4:41 am
Thank you everyone. So I would go to the store and order and then ask for it to be delivered? And then is it delivered same day? Or later?

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 4:48 am
amother wrote:
Thank you everyone. So I would go to the store and order and then ask for it to be delivered? And then is it delivered same day? Or later?
amother, did you not see that I wrote that there is online ordering?

and no, it is not same day delivery at all. it could be a week or so sometimes.

amother
Sienna

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 5:00 am
For 2nd hand IKEA items try yad2.co.il and search in free text IKEA or איקאה. Maybe someone fluent in Hebrew can help u with it.

etky

Post Thu, Jan 17 2019, 5:51 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
amother, did you not see that I wrote that there is online ordering?

and no, it is not same day delivery at all. it could be a week or so sometimes.

https://shefa-online.co.il/
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions