Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
S/O what’s your biggest bracha in life?
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Aubergine

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 2:08 pm
Being able to cope and still be happy with all our life challenges. Being able to hold on to Hope (Bitochon).

amother
Cerise

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 2:19 pm
My skin !! Know someone suffering terribly from a rare skin disease. It has made me so much more appreciative!! Also financial stability, kids, husb bh bh bh

Zehava

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 2:40 pm
How to choose ?
My incredible husband, and delicious children definitely top the list.
After that it’s financial security without me having to work so I can be with my babies full time, and the ability to travel every once in a while.

believeit

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 5:33 pm
I couldn't choose.... Very Happy

Cheshire cat

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 7:48 pm
I feel like scrolling through all these uplifting, heartfelt posts, and giving you each a thumbs up and a hug!

amother
Seafoam

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 8:03 pm
My strong connection to Hashem that so so so many people don’t seem to have. It is such a huge blessing in my life.

Chayalle

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 10:12 pm
Our 3 daughters B"AH. Having IF has made me realize that I came this close to not having them. I thank Hashem for them every day, sometimes many times a day.

groisamomma

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 10:38 pm
Among other brachos...

My bechor, the light of my life, shteiging away in yeshiva and giving us only nachas. All my kids are amazing but we have challenges just like any other family. Having only one boy and this one is extra special makes me thank Hashem every day for him.

amother
Babypink

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 10:46 pm
I have many many beautiful brochos in my life bh. Amazing husband and kids. Right now I think my biggest brocha is at this time that my daughter only broke her toes in four places and didn't lose any of them which could have happened very easily and that it is only her toes not her whole foot. Crying
Iyh she will be all right with a lot of hard work but today carrying her from place to place and to the bathroom made me realize again how precious our bodies are and how thankful we need to be to be able to walk.

amother
Sapphire

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 10:49 pm
amother wrote:
My strong connection to Hashem that so so so many people don’t seem to have. It is such a huge blessing in my life.

Can you share some tips how to develop that connection?

groisamomma

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 10:52 pm
amother wrote:
Being able to cope and still be happy with all our life challenges. Being able to hold on to Hope (Bitochon).

What keeps you going?

amother
Aubergine

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 11:06 pm
My special needs son is precious sweet, everyone loves him. Girls offer to take him out to their house every week, all out of love for him (not out of petty for me). Several girls fighting over him...

amother
Aubergine

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 11:07 pm
Dh growing in Yiddishkeit, after struggling for years.

amother
Seagreen

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 11:34 pm
My beautiful children who bring me so much joy.
The strength Hashem gives me to be able to withstand the challenges he sends my way, so I'm able to stay sane and functional in my difficult situation.

amother
Wheat

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 11:48 pm
That I'm alive. For those who think that's too obvious, I tried to kill myself years ago in a difficult time. BH now I'm in a better place and I'm grateful for the life I have.

Israeli_C

Post Mon, Jan 21 2019, 1:42 am
My 4 wonderful kids, even if raising 4 under 3 years old has its challenges
My twins, probably the biggest surprise of my life
My husband, who I met online while he was in the process of doing tshuva and I was longing to convert to Judaism. We found Hashem together, built a home together in EY and we've felt HaKadosh Baruch Hu's presence every step of our journey

amother
Powderblue

Post Mon, Jan 21 2019, 3:25 am
I am struggling a lot with many things lately and didn't feel like posting on this thread.
But I just read the thread about the 12 year old struggling with kriah and it reminded me how grateful I am that my children are all doing really well in school. I just learned this shabbos that my toddler picked up all the letters of the alef beis from watching his older brother without anyone teaching him.
Maybe this should be a spin off because its definitely not my biggest bracha, but I still wanted to post it.
Thank u hashem for reminding me that I do have so much to be grateful for even if I'm struggling so much right now.

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Jan 21 2019, 3:49 am
amother wrote:
Can I ask how you do this? Ive had some real doozies of hardships in my life and my connection with hashem has gone almost completely, a long time ago, and I have no idea how to get it back.

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Feb 06 2019, 6:20 pm
amother wrote:
Can I ask how you do this? Ive had some real doozies of hardships in my life and my connection with hashem has gone almost completely, a long time ago, and I have no idea how to get it back.

That is so sad! Although I'm not the one who wrote the above. I also have a direct connection to Hashem.

1. I talk to him. Alot. I tell him and ask him everything.
2. I visualize every night or when I have a difficult time. Me lying in His big hands (kevjachol) and he takeing care of me as a mother to her newborn.
3. Reading Mailech Biderman every week
4. Talking with DH telling him all the small miracles I have everyday.

I think that's a start. I really hope you get there it is the ultimate peaceful place.

(Just you shouldn't think that I don't know what I'm talking about: I had anxiety and depression big time for years. + Financial and dealing with infertility. Bh I'm now emotionally in such a good place. It is a miracle. Financially too. I can really start writing my book. When I tell some stories to my colleague's they tell me can't happen all to one person. Well it did. )

zaq

Post Wed, Feb 06 2019, 6:30 pm
My family tops the list but they’re followed by many other blessings, no less valued.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational