Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
If you use valet parking...

Cheiny

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 5:18 pm
Several times lately I picked up my boys outside the Agudath of Ave L, and there was obviously a Simcha going on inside because there were valet parkers outside...I was horrified by what I saw, and it made me think twice about whether I’d use valet parking in the future. The guys doing the valet parking drove like maniacs while they were parking the guests’ cars; one made a very dangerous u-turn on (busy) Avenue L and then actually loudly scraped a parked car while doing so (!), another almost hit my son when he was (legally) trying to get into my car (!)....they literally drove like cowboys! I’m thinking I should call the Shul and tell them the valet service they’re using is absolutely dangerous and awful! It got me thinking this is probably a common occurrence with other valet companies...maybe their attitude is, “Hey, it’s not my car, I don’t have to be that careful?” And I saw this several different times! Makes me not want to use valet service ever again...

amother
Purple

Post Sun, Jan 20 2019, 5:20 pm
Unfortunately, reckless driving is not uncommon by valet parking. As is stealing valuables & dirtying up the car. We only park valet when theres no other choice.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics