Home

Fake News—Why is the liberal media almost silent on this?
Previous  1, 2

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Cheiny

Post  Tue, Jan 22 2019, 12:14 pm
amother wrote:
Ah yes.

BUT HILARY.

The cry of Trump supporters everywhere.

Clinton hasn't been in office since 2013. Trump is our president. But whenever confronted with his wrongdoings, with his lies, with his bullying and belittling, the only response is BUT HILARY.

Your man has been in office for 2 years. Time to stop replaying the election, and talking about him.

You’re criticizing someone bringing up the double standard Hilary enjoyed, after you just blasted Trump, instead of sticking to the topic and responding to how the media treated this false story. Your tactic is known as cross-blaming, and its intention is to blame the other in order to try to deflect attention away from the subject at hand, ie. the blame belonging to them. And for you to say you’re still reserving judgment about Buzzfeed’s bogus reporting is ridiculous. Are you saying you doubt Mueller’s honesty when he publicly said it wasn’t true? I guess you must keep hoping Mueller lied (!) because if not, that would be absolute proof that the fake news media is indeed exactly what Pres Trump and many others have said it is: fake news, meant to destroy him, demean him, all of it..,,

amother cobalt wrote:

Its an attempt by Trump to discredit those parts of the media that don't kowtow to or support him.

Wrong, it’s an accurate term to describe those parts of the media, aka the entire mainstream liberal media, who not only don’t support or kowtow to him, but actively alter the news to discredit him, make him look bad. There is no fair and balanced in any way, shape or form with them; it’s all negative. And when they’re forced to report something which may be positive for the president, they never fail to qualify it, negate it with something unflattering...it’s non stop Trump hate from those outlets. The one thing about Fox News which can’t be denied, and sets them apart from the horribly dishonest and biased left wing media outlets, is that they have liberal hosts and reporters who are quite tough on the president. You get both sides, not just a one sided love fest....think hosts Juan Williams, Shep Smith, Neil Cavuto, not to mention all the Democrats, liberals they always have on as guest commentators. Matter of fact, I just heard a Democrat guest saying, “Thank you for allowing both sides of the argument to be heard.” You won’t find anything near that, ever, on CNN, MSNBC, and co. Therefore, they are fake news.
Here’s another example of a story we’re not hearing much about from the liberal press:

https://www.vosizneias.com/314.....illegally/

Squishy wrote:

am still waiting for the liberal amothers to admit that they were idiots for marching in The Women's March. How stupid can you be?

Indeed, but I’m much more concerned by the fact that no democrat leader has stood up and condemned the blatant anti Semitic emanating from the vile mouths of newly elected Democrats. Where are Chuckie and Nancy on that problem? Complete silence. Every Jew should be horrified by what the Democrat party has become.

Last edited by Cheiny on Tue, Jan 22 2019, 1:21 pm; edited 5 times in total

amother

Denim

Post  Tue, Jan 22 2019, 12:23 pm
amother wrote:
Ah yes.

BUT HILARY.

The cry of Trump supporters everywhere.

Clinton hasn't been in office since 2013. Trump is our president. But whenever confronted with his wrongdoings, with his lies, with his bullying and belittling, the only response is BUT HILARY.

Your man has been in office for 2 years. Time to stop replaying the election, and talking about him.

To be fair, BUT HILLARY

was just a response to your

BUT TRUMP

Reporters are supposed to report, but editorialize and become activists for one side. OP was pointing out some particularly egregious mistakes they made this week. Its interesting to note to which side all their mistakes tend to err.

Fox

Post  Tue, Jan 22 2019, 3:57 pm
Usually the outrage doesn't last this long, but it still seems to be going strong with #CovingtonCatholic.

The school is closed today because of death threats, and Robert Barnes has been hired by some of the parents to sue various media outlets and/or reporters. It's unclear whether it will be possible to prove libel (the standard is very high), but a number of lawyers seem to think that this case has sturdier legs than most since it involves minor private individuals rather than adults who meet even the lowest bar of being a "public figure."

In addition, an ad hoc group formed to document actual threats on social media, and all of those are being turned over to the Kentucky AG, who has promised to prosecute.

As a result, people in the media are rushing to delete threatening or obviously inaccurate posts, and that's being tracked, too. Two journalists have been fired so far, and apparently quite a few are nervous.

Even if a libel case can't be won and/or threats can't be successfully prosecuted, the hassle and expense of defending oneself could be a wake-up call to journalists who passed along the story with no verification.

There is also an investigation going on into how the story went viral, and while nothing is conclusive, it appears that there may have been a coordinated plan to increase the profile of the story.

Sebastian

Post  Tue, Jan 22 2019, 4:42 pm
Fox picking on kids is just beyond the pale. I hope they sue and win.

Squishy

Post  Tue, Jan 22 2019, 7:07 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Indeed, but I’m much more concerned by the fact that no democrat leader has stood up and condemned the blatant anti Semitic emanating from the vile mouths of newly elected Democrats. Where are Chuckie and Nancy on that problem? Complete silence. Every Jew should be horrified by what the Democrat party has become.

It's interesting how all the liberal amothers will only answer as amother now. They know they acted like hypocrites marching in The Women's March organized by antisemtics hyperventilating because a private conversation was of zexual matters was exposed.

The liberal amother hypocrites proudly wore their genitalia hats marching along with those holding up their vulgar signs exposing children to their filth.

The real divisive hate-mongers are on the left. They are just twisted and call the GOP racist when they are the biggest bigots and racists in the country. They are inclusive of no one unless you support the snowflake agenda. Now the heros on the left are calling The President a motherfu(k€r to their tender age children and bragging to their supporters. AOC is threatening to run train. Who talks like this in public?

Chuck and Nancy are exposed as the hypocrites they are turning down the wall deal even before Trump proposed it. They also pulled this when they rejected Trump's candidate for the Supreme Court even before he was announced.

Against Trump is not a platform and neither should the party be endorsing muslims who befriend antisemitics and who denigrate Jews themselves.

The American people will figure out twisted politics through alternative media. They will see through the democrats big lies.

dancingqueen

Post  Tue, Jan 22 2019, 7:21 pm
Squishy wrote:
It's interesting how all the liberal amothers will only answer as amother now. They know they acted like hypocrites marching in The Women's March organized by antisemtics hyperventilating because a private conversation was of zexual matters was exposed.

The liberal amother hypocrites proudly wore their genitalia hats marching along with those holding up their vulgar signs exposing children to their filth.

The real divisive hate-mongers are on the left. They are just twisted and call the GOP racist when they are the biggest bigots and racists in the country. They are inclusive of no one unless you support the snowflake agenda. Now the heros on the left are calling The President a motherfu(k€r to their tender age children and bragging to their supporters. AOC is threatening to run train. Who talks like this in public?

Chuck and Nancy are exposed as the hypocrites they are turning down the wall deal even before Trump proposed it. They also pulled this when they rejected Trump's candidate for the Supreme Court even before he was announced.

Against Trump is not a platform and neither should the party be endorsing muslims who befriend antisemitics and who denigrate Jews themselves.

The American people will figure out twisted politics through alternative media. They will see through the democrats big lies.

That conversation was concerning enough that many republicans disavowed Trump after it came out. Despite that, he won the election and that’s that.

I’d be very surprised if many amothers participated in the women’s march.

Squishy

Post  Tue, Jan 22 2019, 7:47 pm
dancingqueen wrote:
That conversation was concerning enough that many republicans disavowed Trump after it came out. Despite that, he won the election and that’s that.

I’d be very surprised if many amothers participated in the women’s march.

It still isn't over. They still rioted and screamed at the sky or whatever the crazy activity du jour is. I did not read any conservatives rioting and burning their cities when the house was lost. They are still pushing blatently fabricated narratives in the attempt to unseat our duly elected President. Liberals have jumped the shark too many times to be credible.

These amothers were vocally in support of The March even if they didn't march themselves.

amother

Navy

Post  Tue, Jan 22 2019, 8:53 pm
The cult of Trumpian “conservatism” is strong.

What’s that term for people who see in others the negative traits that they themselves have, but will never admit to having? Some posters here really seem to suffer from that particular psychological ailment.

amother

Ginger

Post  Tue, Jan 22 2019, 8:57 pm
Squishy wrote:
It still isn't over. They still rioted and screamed at the sky or whatever the crazy activity du jour is. I did not read any conservatives rioting and burning their cities when the house was lost. They are still pushing blatently fabricated narratives in the attempt to unseat our duly elected President. Liberals have jumped the shark too many times to be credible.

These amothers were vocally in support of The March even if they didn't march themselves.

The hats are hard to resist.

Squishy

Post  Tue, Jan 22 2019, 9:20 pm
amother wrote:
The cult of Trumpian “conservatism” is strong.

What’s that term for people who see in others the negative traits that they themselves have, but will never admit to having? Some posters here really seem to suffer from that particular psychological ailment.

That's exactly what I have been saying about the leftist nuts. They are projecting. The most outrageous vulgarities come from them. They have no respect exposing minor children to their disgusting filth.

Squishy

Post  Tue, Jan 22 2019, 9:24 pm
amother wrote:

That's a stupid hackneyed joke. It was idiotic the first time you said it. It doesn't improve with repetition.

amother

Navy

Post  Tue, Jan 22 2019, 9:29 pm
Squishy wrote:
That's exactly what I have been saying about the leftist nuts. They are projecting. The most outrageous vulgarities come from them. They have no respect exposing minor children to their disgusting filth.

It’s funny you should say that and prove my point, because that’s exactly what I’ve been saying about the right wing nuts.

imasoftov

Post  Sun, Jan 27 2019, 8:36 am
ectomorph wrote:
If trump was on imamother he would post as amother.

Or perhaps as Carolin Gallego.

imasoftov

Post  Sun, Jan 27 2019, 8:38 am
Ginger amother wrote:

I prefer the ones that say "Make Orwell Fiction Again"

amother

Ginger

Post  Sun, Jan 27 2019, 10:39 am
Squishy wrote:
That's a stupid hackneyed joke. It was idiotic the first time you said it. It doesn't improve with repetition.

Love you too Squishy.

simcha2

Post  Sun, Jan 27 2019, 11:06 am
Cheiny - calling out the "liberal" media for not reporting something that you prove by showing the report from the "liberal" media, makes zero sense. You have disproved your own assertion in your own OP. Well done.

Squishy - I don't know about your genitalia, but mine don't have triangles poking out, one on each side. You know what do have two triangles on each side? Cats. They're called ears.
If you are more upset by the vulgarity of a cat hat, because it references the word p*say, than you are by the comment it references, essentially that our president thinks it's fine to s-xually assault women, then fine. But I seriously think your priorities are messed up.

No imamothers marched, all the marches are on Shabbat.
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h