Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Is it gravity?!?!

amother
Bronze

Post Mon, Jan 21 2019, 11:01 pm
How is it that my chest is getting smaller and smaller... and hips are inflating like a hyperactive helium balloon??
Would standing on my head help??
Crying What Time out

amother
Bronze

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 10:20 am
Anyone had this issue and was able to reverse it?? I don’t even care about the size of my hips as much as the lack of fat tissue in my chest! Sad

amother
Maroon

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 12:30 pm
Lol. People often say that diet and exercise first eliminates fat from the areas we don't mind and is most stubborn in the areas we do care about. Good new is that it is not the 90s and big breasts are not as desirable right now.

amother
Indigo

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 12:33 pm
amother wrote:
Lol. People often say that diet and exercise first eliminates fat from the areas we don't mind and is most stubborn in the areas we do care about. Good new is that it is not the 90s and big breasts are not as desirable right now.

Can you please enlighten me as to what the trend is now?!?

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 12:51 pm
amother wrote:

To men? Really?!

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 1:27 pm
amother wrote:
To men? Really?!

My DH would definitely disagree with this! 😂

amother
Maroon

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 1:27 pm
amother wrote:
Can you please enlighten me as to what the trend is now?!?

Large hips/bum, small waist, medium (B or C) chest.

amother
Indigo

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 1:29 pm
amother wrote:

Yay!! I'm a third of the way there!!!!!.... Wink

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 1:44 pm
You can do exercise to lift your breasts. They won't become bigger but they will droop less and the firmness will make it look bigger. Push-ups, pull-ups, front stroke swimming, etc.

miami85

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 1:45 pm
Let me know your secret, I have the opposite problem.

amother
Bronze

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 4:07 pm
amother wrote:

I don’t need “big”. I would be happy to have my old 32B bras filled up! They are almost empty now. And there is nothing to droop... so push ups don’t seem to make any change.

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 6:26 pm
I’m ttly with you. I hate that my breasts are so small and saggy now. I’m scared to stop nursing- there will be nothing left
It really bothers me 😔

amother
Amethyst

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 6:29 pm
amother wrote:

uh, no its not.
ideal figure of 2019 is curvy toned hourglass. large chest and equal sized round toned booty, flat stomach, toned, lean, strong. Think kardashians and the fitness people on instagram.

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 8:05 pm
amother wrote:
I don’t need “big”. I would be happy to have my old 32B bras filled up! They are almost empty now. And there is nothing to droop... so push ups don’t seem to make any change.
as I posted before, I am small. 32-4b when nursing, and smaller when not. Pushups as exercise build muscle under breast, giving u fullness and lift. Pushup bra is meant for small chested ppl! U need a good fitter. As long as u don't droop, it's pretty imo regardless of size cuz that shows ur fit.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 8:12 pm
amother wrote:
uh, no its not.
ideal figure of 2019 is curvy toned hourglass. large chest and equal sized round toned booty, flat stomach, toned, lean, strong. Think kardashians and the fitness people on instagram.

Kardashians are famous for their big butts. Its true that the sought after body now is small waist and big butt, boobs are less important. Op did you just stop nursing?

amother
Maroon

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 10:14 pm
amother wrote:
uh, no its not.

Um, no. Right now bums that are considerably larger than breasts are in style. That doesn't mean you need to like it, I personally do not find that attractive, but it is the thing now. ANd in reality, all bodies are beautiful.

Here is a link to a cute post regarding this: https://www.thisisinsider.com/.....18-11

amother
Bronze

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 10:14 pm
I stopped nursing around a year ago...

Would love if someone can invent a fat suction to siphon my fat distribution to where I want it to be... or is that simply plastic surgery?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise