Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Place somewhere between Lakewood and Flatbush

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 11:33 am
I'm trying to plan a grade reunion. Our grade is divided almost evenly between Lakewood and Flatbush. I am in Flatbush, so I am obviously more inclined to plan it here.

One option I have is to make it in Flatbush on a Motzaei Shabbos and give people enough notice to be able to plan to stay in Flatbush for Shabbos in order to make it.

I was wondering if there is any option somewhere in between Flatbush and Lakewood, so it would be a drive for everyone but not as long for anyone. Is there any such place?

(Anon because I'm in middle of planning this and it would be pretty obvious who I am)

doctorima

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 11:55 am
You could do it in Edison, which is about halfway, though I don't think there are so many great food options there. Even Staten Island would be easier for the Lakewood crowd, but again, its restaurant offerings are underwhelming.

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 12:02 pm
Edison and Elizabeth are two options that would be between the two.

naturalmom5

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 12:13 pm
Highland Park has very nice restaurants...

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 1:28 pm
amother wrote:
I'm trying to plan a grade reunion. Our grade is divided almost evenly between Lakewood and Flatbush. I am in Flatbush, so I am obviously more inclined to plan it here.

One option I have is to make it in Flatbush on a Motzaei Shabbos and give people enough notice to be able to plan to stay in Flatbush for Shabbos in order to make it.

I was wondering if there is any option somewhere in between Flatbush and Lakewood, so it would be a drive for everyone but not as long for anyone. Is there any such place?

(Anon because I'm in middle of planning this and it would be pretty obvious who I am)

Highland Park, NJ

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 1:30 pm
amother wrote:
Edison and Elizabeth are two options that would be between the two.

I see someone else suggested Highland Park before me. Edison is right next to HP but the restaurants are in HP. Elizabeth is closer to Brooklyn than Lakewood and Highland Park is more central between the two.

amother
Seagreen

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 1:53 pm
Anywhere in Staten Island?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries