Home

Rashida Tlaib and Orcasio Cortez promoted

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Cheiny

Post  Wed, Jan 23 2019, 2:32 pm
As many of us had hoped to hear Democrat leaders, even one of them, come out and condemn the vile anti Israel, anti Semitic, and filthy language coming out of Tlaib (and other New Democrat politicians), instead she has just been promoted by the Democrat leadership to the House Oversight Commitee. Can anyone now deny that the Democrat party has turned against Israel and has anti semites in its party (and among its supporters)who are free to blast Israel and Jews, as well as use the most vile profanity publicly, as Tlaib recently did, when she repeated speaking to her child with those same profanity-filled sentiments! Not a word of condemnation or disassociating itself at the very least, from these kind of vile positions their members have.
OCasio Cortes has also been placed on this committee, someone with the intellect of a pea, who has the most outrageous ideas and views, none of which are feasible, but sound good to her gullible base.
Now what is this committee charged to do? Why, it’s the only agenda the democrat party is focusing on: investigating Trump (some more) in the hopes that they’ll find something, anything, that they can try to impeach him on! Is this really what you want your leaders spending their time and energy on, and doing “for the country?” How will this help the American people in any way?
Unlike Trump, who has focused on keeping his pre-election promises and already put into effect many new policies to benefit the people, the Democrats aren’t talking about making any positive changes for the country, are they. No, they don’t hide the fact that their sole agenda is removing the president from power so they can regain control. Is that an agenda? Is that what we want our taxpayer dollars going to? More investigations? Make no mistake, they already know Mueller has found nothing criminal done by Trump, so they are already plotting their next power moves. No agenda other than power. Is that really what you want your leaders working towards? And are you ok with their condoning their newly elected party members who are openly and unabashedly anti Semitic? As the Torah says, Silence equals condoning. And the silence from Democrat leaders about the anti semites among them is deafening. For shame.

amother

Gold

Post  Wed, Jan 23 2019, 2:39 pm
Cheiny wrote:
As many of us had hoped to hear Democrat leaders, even one of them, come out and condemn the vile anti Israel, anti Semitic, and filthy language coming out of Tlaib (and other New Democrat politicians), instead she has just been promoted by the Democrat leadership to the House Oversight Commitee. Can anyone now deny that the Democrat party has turned against Israel and has anti semites in its party (and among its supporters)who are free to blast Israel and Jews, as well as use the most vile profanity publicly, as Tlaib recently did, when she repeated speaking to her child with those same profanity-filled sentiments! Not a word of condemnation or disassociating itself at the very least, from these kind of vile positions their members have.
OCasio Cortes has also been placed on this committee, someone with the intellect of a pea, who has the most outrageous ideas and views, none of which are feasible, but sound good to her gullible base.
Now what is this committee charged to do? Why, it’s the only agenda the democrat party is focusing on: investigating Trump (some more) in the hopes that they’ll find something, anything, that they can try to impeach him on! Is this really what you want your leaders spending their time and energy on, and doing “for the country?” How will this help the American people in any way?
Unlike Trump, who has focused on keeping his pre-election promises and already put into effect many new policies to benefit the people, the Democrats aren’t talking about making any positive changes for the country, are they. No, they don’t hide the fact that their sole agenda is removing the president from power so they can regain control. Is that an agenda? Is that what we want our taxpayer dollars going to? More investigations? Make no mistake, they already know Mueller has found nothing criminal done by Trump, so they are already plotting their next power moves. No agenda other than power. Is that really what you want your leaders working towards? And are you ok with their condoning their newly elected party members who are openly and unabashedly anti Semitic? As the Torah says, Silence equals condoning. And the silence from Democrat leaders about the anti semites among them is deafening. For shame.

According to the Satmar Rebbe, R Yoel Teitlebaum, the Muslims are supposed to be in power right before Mashiach comes. This is what is going on and that is why no one, including Jews, is stopping the Democrats from their agenda to destroy America and its allies (primarily Israel).

I will suggest that you read the book "The Blasphemer: The Price I Paid for Rejecting Islam"
by Waleed Al-Hussein who talks about muslim extremists who are infiltrating different groups in order to advance their hateful and anti-semitic agenda which is what we are seeing with the democrat party, the womens march, etc. - https://www.goodreads.com/book.....blasphemer

FranticFrummie

Post  Wed, Jan 23 2019, 3:00 pm
Walid Shoebat is also a great author to check out. I went to one of his lectures, and it was terrifyingly enlightening.

Fox

Post  Wed, Jan 23 2019, 3:11 pm
I listened last night to NPR's extended interviews with Tlaib. Quite literally, the only things I got out of Tlaib's comments were 1) people have problems; and 2) according to Tlaib, people from Detroit routinely use the word "m***********r" in conversation.

Perhaps I missed it, but I didn't hear anything about how people's problems might be ameliorated. As for Detroit, I can't say. Isn't SouthernBubby from Detroit? I haven't seen her use that expression in her posts, but maybe frum Jewish ladies and devout Christian ladies in Detroit use it commonly when asking for directions or where to find the dish soap in a store.

PinkFridge

Post  Wed, Jan 23 2019, 3:16 pm
Fox wrote:
I listened last night to NPR's extended interviews with Tlaib. Quite literally, the only things I got out of Tlaib's comments were 1) people have problems; and 2) according to Tlaib, people from Detroit routinely use the word "m***********r" in conversation.

Perhaps I missed it, but I didn't hear anything about how people's problems might be ameliorated. As for Detroit, I can't say. Isn't SouthernBubby from Detroit? I haven't seen her use that expression in her posts, but maybe frum Jewish ladies and devout Christian ladies in Detroit use it commonly when asking for directions or where to find the dish soap in a store.

A local talk show host refers to Tlaib as the mother of the year.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Jump to: