Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Amazing savings luggage reviews?
1  2  Next

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, Jan 23 2019, 5:10 pm
Has anyone bought and used the suitcases from amazing savings? The ones I am looking at are lightweight with a garnish exterior.

How is the quality? Does it hold up? Wheels? Zippers?

Batsheva1

Post Wed, Jan 23 2019, 5:37 pm
I say go to Marshalls and buy your luggage from there. The prices are excellent and they sell quality brand name luggage that you can rely on. Amazing Savings is good for some things, but I think their luggage is second rate and won't hold up. Another option is Costco - if you're a member. Whatever they sell is always very well priced and great quality.

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, Jan 23 2019, 5:44 pm
Batsheva1 wrote:
I say go to Marshalls and buy your luggage from there. The prices are excellent and they sell quality brand name luggage that you can rely on. Amazing Savings is good for some things, but I think their luggage is second rate and won't hold up. Another option is Costco - if you're a member. Whatever they sell is always very well priced and great quality.

Thanks! I checked Marshalls. I need to buy a lot of luggage, and the prices in amazing savings were considerably better for the type of luggage that I'm looking for. Of course, if they don't hold up, it's not worth it, so I'm asking if anyone has personal experience with it.

SingALong

Post Wed, Jan 23 2019, 5:45 pm
I bought they’re super large duffel bags, used for several trips and sending kids to camp. Still holding up well!

amother
Powderblue

Post Wed, Jan 23 2019, 5:48 pm
SingALong wrote:
I bought they’re super large duffel bags, used for several trips and sending kids to camp. Still holding up well!

Same. Out suitcases are a mix of samsonite and amazings, all holding up great!

stillnewlywed

Post Wed, Jan 23 2019, 6:32 pm
I have one suitcase from amazing savings that I travel with all the time and its still in great condition.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Wed, Jan 23 2019, 6:35 pm
amother wrote:
Has anyone bought and used the suitcases from amazing savings? The ones I am looking at are lightweight with a garnish exterior.

How is the quality? Does it hold up? Wheels? Zippers?

I just used it on a trip. Wheels amazing.

No complaints except the inside zip up thing ripped, could be because I overstuffed it. Doesn't effect the suitcase use at all.

flowerpower

Post Wed, Jan 23 2019, 6:39 pm
I have carry ons from there. Great pieces.

amother
Navy

Post Wed, Jan 23 2019, 7:05 pm
I’m the first one with a bad experience so maybe I’m the exception but I’ve bought more than one duffle from them and they’d barely lasted one season (sent with a few kids to camp)...

kerem

Post Wed, Jan 23 2019, 7:08 pm
What’s the price range?
Are they spinners?
Will be traveling shortly iy”h and need to buy suitcases.
I wish there was a suitcase Gemach....

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, Jan 23 2019, 7:10 pm
You might find great deals at tj maxx or century.

kenz

Post Wed, Jan 23 2019, 7:36 pm
amother wrote:
I’m the first one with a bad experience so maybe I’m the exception but I’ve bought more than one duffle from them and they’d barely lasted one season (sent with a few kids to camp)...

Same here. I used the large duffels a few times, had to replace at least one each season.

amother
Red

Post Wed, Jan 23 2019, 7:43 pm
I'm using the suitcases from Amazing Savings for a long time now, it's good quality.
Unless if you abuse it, like any other brand.

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, Jan 23 2019, 8:13 pm
OP here. Thanks for responding. Just to clarify, I am not asking about the duffel bags. I'm asking about suitcases.

SS6099

Post Thu, Jan 24 2019, 3:08 am
amother wrote:
OP here. Thanks for responding. Just to clarify, I am not asking about the duffel bags. I'm asking about suitcases.

I know you’re asking about the suitcases but we just flew overseas and used two of their duffel bags. They were perfect for what we needed and allowed much flexibility when packing without being overweight. Just my two cents.

cookiewriter

Post Sat, Feb 02 2019, 5:27 pm
My girls used amazing savings duffels for camp for four years and now they are ripped and wheels broke
So I’ll buy the exact same ones again!

ra_mom

Post Sat, Feb 02 2019, 6:03 pm
SingALong wrote:

Do their duffels come with wheels? Do you know the price range?

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sat, Feb 02 2019, 6:10 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Do their duffels come with wheels? Do you know the price range?

Yes it was either twenty or thirty last year. Can’t remember. But I plan on buying another one and not only that most of the camp had them

ra_mom

Post Sat, Feb 02 2019, 6:11 pm
amother wrote:
Yes it was either twenty or thirty last year. Can’t remember. But I plan on buying another one and not only that most of the camp had them

Thanks! Sounds great for the comforter and pillows. And a regular suitcase for clothes. Is that what most people still do?

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sat, Feb 02 2019, 6:31 pm
[quote="ra_mom"]Thanks! Sounds great for the comforter and pillows. And a regular suitcase for clothes. Is that what most people still do?[/quot

Dd went to Bnoseinu I didn’t see a single suitcase only duffles
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics