Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Pediatric oral surgeon in Brooklyn

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Jan 24 2019, 4:13 pm
Recommendations for a good pediatric oral surgeon in Brooklyn? My 5 year old dd needs a frenectomy, her upper gum snipped.

Cheiny

Post Thu, Jan 24 2019, 4:21 pm
amother wrote:
Recommendations for a good pediatric oral surgeon in Brooklyn? My 5 year old dd needs a frenectomy, her upper gum snipped.

Dr Hershberg

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jan 24 2019, 4:32 pm
I don't know if that's what our daughter had, but 6 yr old had a hanging piece of gum near her back tooth that she kept biting on and our dentist Dr. Nagelblatt used a laser knife to cut it off (our pediatric dentist wasn't available and dd needed to be seen ASAP because it was very inflamed and we didn't know what it was).

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Jan 24 2019, 4:48 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Dr Hershberg

Do you have a number? Where is he located?

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Jan 24 2019, 4:50 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I don't know if that's what our daughter had, but 6 yr old had a hanging piece of gum near her back tooth that she kept biting on and our dentist Dr. Nagelblatt used a laser knife to cut it off (our pediatric dentist wasn't available and dd needed to be seen ASAP because it was very inflamed and we didn't know what it was).

Just curious, was it covered by insurance?

I went to one oral surgeon who wanted to do it using laser, and wanted around $700 out of pocket, even though the procedure is covered by insurance. He claimed that they dont pay for laser.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jan 24 2019, 5:04 pm
amother wrote:
Just curious, was it covered by insurance?

I went to one oral surgeon who wanted to do it using laser, and wanted around $700 out of pocket, even though the procedure is covered by insurance. He claimed that they dont pay for laser.

Our adult doctor sees children but he doesn't actually accept our children's current insurance. We paid him $175. He just had to cut off and laser one tag.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries