Home

Hypocrisy abounds

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Cheiny

Post  Thu, Jan 24 2019, 4:44 pm
https://www.foxnews.com/politi.....pitol-hill

So Tlaib, an admitted hezbollah and BDS supporter, can make any anti semitic remarks she wants, can organize a trip for politicians to the West Bank to stand with palestinians (who have been rioting non stop and terrorizing innocent Israelis weekly) against Israel, can publicly call the president a mother$&@*#+”, all with nary a word of condemnation from Democrat leaders, but when a Jewish City Commisioner responds with criticism against Tlaib, it’s only the Commisioner who is officially censured! The double standard, hypocrisy, and anti semitism involved in this mess are truly shameful and appalling.

[quote=SixOfWands]
Lima-Taub Tlaib described Tlaib as a “Hamas loving anti-Semite” who “is a danger and would not put it past her to become a martyr and blow up Capitol Hill.” She has refused to apologize for the comment.

You're OK with that?

Sure, Tlaib used harsh language, calling Trump a motha. But since you're an apologist for Trump's harsh language, like his bragging about grabbing women by the "[edited]" why do you have a problem with that? (Personally, I think that both were inappropriate.)

And no, I don't support Tlaib. But Lima-Taub was dead wrong as well.quote]

If you’d read what I wrote, you’d see that what I take issue with is the hypocrisy. There should be one standard for all, not two. If you’re going to call out Taub’s remarks, condemn them and censure her, do the same to Tlaib!

Last edited by Cheiny on Thu, Jan 24 2019, 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

SixOfWands

Post  Thu, Jan 24 2019, 5:38 pm
Cheiny wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-official-gets-formal-reprimand-for-facebook-post-saying-rep-tlaib-might-blow-up-capitol-hill

So Tlaib, an admitted hezbollah and BDS supporter, can make any anti semitic remarks she wants, can organize a trip for politicians to the West Bank to stand with palestinians (who have been rioting non stop and terrorizing innocent Israelis weekly) against Israel, can publicly call the president a mother$&@*#+”, all with nary a word of condemnation from Democrat leaders, but when a Jewish City Commisioner responds with criticism against Tlaib, it’s only the Commisioner who is officially censured! The double standard, hypocrisy, and anti semitism involved in this mess are truly shameful and appalling.

Lima-Taub Tlaib described Tlaib as a “Hamas loving anti-Semite” who “is a danger and would not put it past her to become a martyr and blow up Capitol Hill.” She has refused to apologize for the comment.

You're OK with that?

Sure, Tlaib used harsh language, calling Trump a motha. But since you're an apologist for Trump's harsh language, like his bragging about grabbing women by the "pu55y," why do you have a problem with that? (Personally, I think that both were inappropriate.)

And no, I don't support Tlaib. But Lima-Taub was dead wrong as well.

Cheiny

Post  Thu, Jan 24 2019, 5:41 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

You're OK with that?

Sure, Tlaib used harsh language, calling Trump a motha. But since you're an apologist for Trump's harsh language, like his bragging about grabbing women by the "pu55y," why do you have a problem with that? (Personally, I think that both were inappropriate.)

Double post.

Last edited by Cheiny on Thu, Jan 24 2019, 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

SixOfWands

Post  Thu, Jan 24 2019, 5:43 pm
Cheiny wrote:
If you’d read what I wrote, you’d see that what I take issue with is the hypocrisy. There should be one standard for all, not two. If you’re going to call out Taub’s remarks, condemn them and censure her, do the same to Tlaib!

Oh. I'm sorry. Point me to your thread where you condemned Lima-Taub's comments, and I'll be glad to comment there as well.

I mean, it would be hypocritical of you to condemn one and not the other, isn't that what you're saying?

And I am quite opposed to Tlaib.

Squishy

Post  Thu, Jan 24 2019, 6:46 pm
SixOfWands wrote:

You're OK with that?

Sure, Tlaib used harsh language, calling Trump a motha. But since you're an apologist for Trump's harsh language, like his bragging about grabbing women by the "[edited]," why do you have a problem with that? (Personally, I think that both were inappropriate.)

Once again, you won't differentiate between a private conversation and a public pronouncement. They are not equivalent.

There is something really off and hypercritical answering that a mother who uses [edited] to refer to The President to her tender age son and then brags to her followers that she talks like that to him using the same terminology is equal to two men having a private conversation. I suppose saying "run train"is also ok?

In order to be comparable, Trump would have to talk like that to Baron and then brag to his supporters he did using the same terms.

SixOfWands

Post  Thu, Jan 24 2019, 7:23 pm
Squishy wrote:
Once again, you won't differentiate between a private conversation and a public pronouncement. They are not equivalent.

There is something really off and hypercritical answering that a mother who uses motherfuc€r to refer to The President to her tender age son and then brags to her followers that she talks like that to him using the same terminology is equal to two men having a private conversation. I suppose saying "run train"is also ok?

In order to be comparable, Trump would have to talk like that to Baron and then brag to his supporters he did using the same terms.

And once again, you refuse to condemn the man who you supported for president, and continue to support, for bragging about molesting women.

Why is "MF" so terrible, but referring to someone as a "dummy dope" acceptable? Or a "spoiled brat without a properly functioning brain"? Or a "low class slob"? Why is it OK to refer to "Crooked Hilary" or "Lyin' Ted [Cruz]" or "Low Energy Jeb [Bush]" or "Crazy [Marco Rubio] [Joe Biden]" Or "Wacky and Deranged Omarosa" Or any of the other things that Trump uses?

I've worked in industries where people curse all the time, and it really doesn't faze me.
Molesting women, however, does.

That said, it was a ridiculous thing for her to say. Pointlessly incendiary.

Squishy

Post  Thu, Jan 24 2019, 8:14 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
And once again, you refuse to condemn the man who you supported for president, and continue to support, for bragging about molesting women.

Why is "MF" so terrible, but referring to someone as a "dummy dope" acceptable? Or a "spoiled brat without a properly functioning brain"? Or a "low class slob"? Why is it OK to refer to "Crooked Hilary" or "Lyin' Ted [Cruz]" or "Low Energy Jeb [Bush]" or "Crazy [Marco Rubio] [Joe Biden]" Or "Wacky and Deranged Omarosa" Or any of the other things that Trump uses?

I've worked in industries where people curse all the time, and it really doesn't faze me.
Molesting women, however, does.

That said, it was a ridiculous thing for her to say. Pointlessly incendiary.

I don't like cursing but mothers cursing to their children is especially disgusting. It's not a far stretch that they will be cursing their children next.

It is patently obvious what the difference between MF and wacky, deranged, dope, etc is.

For the nth time, Trump was not molesting women. He was not walking up to the average woman and grabbing them in the crotch at public events. The women were players and looking to get near men with money and power. They were giving him buying signals.

It's an unpopular opinion, but some of these me too claims are nonsense, and the women should have some culpability when they knowingly go to a man's hotel room to get a Hollywood part and then complains years later that they really didn't want to do it.

I don't think Trump is any worse than the Hollywood people, politicians, and hypocrites who condemn him. We have not heard one insinuation that he is abusing his position as President to get women unlike many past Presidents.

amother

Amethyst

Post  Thu, Jan 24 2019, 9:48 pm
hard to believe any jew let alone frum jew would not be concerned about her, due to her behaviors, actions, speech

Hashem Yishmor
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h