Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
The diet fantasy

amother
Teal

Post Fri, Jan 25 2019, 10:01 am
Any one have experience with them?
Or do you have experience the heavenly kosher diet?

amother
Copper

Post Fri, Jan 25 2019, 3:53 pm
Diet fantasy is amazing! The food is heaven! I know lots of ppl who used them and lost weight. They are also a apleasute to deal with!

amother
Teal

Post Sat, Jan 26 2019, 9:12 pm
amother wrote:
Diet fantasy is amazing! The food is heaven! I know lots of ppl who used them and lost weight. They are also a apleasute to deal with!

Someone I know told me she didn't like their food so much. I would like to know if it's just her or how they are in general. They charge a fortune to try them out. They charge almost double if you sign up for just one week.

amother
Lavender

Post Sat, Jan 26 2019, 10:35 pm
Why not just prepare your own healthy food for a fraction of the cost? It sounds like pricing is a factor for you.
Invest in learning how to cook healthy and in some utensils (a steamer, a grillpan) and a veggie chopper? Why do you need a delivery service (which inherently isn't as fresh as cooking good foods yourself?)

amother
Teal

Post Sat, Jan 26 2019, 10:45 pm
amother wrote:
Why not just prepare your own healthy food for a fraction of the cost? It sounds like pricing is a factor for you.
Invest in learning how to cook healthy and in some utensils (a steamer, a grillpan) and a veggie chopper? Why do you need a delivery service (which inherently isn't as fresh as cooking good foods yourself?)

I hate cooking. And I end up eating a package of cookies for a meal.

amother
Copper

Post Sat, Jan 26 2019, 11:23 pm
amother wrote:
Someone I know told me she didn't like their food so much. I would like to know if it's just her or how they are in general. They charge a fortune to try them out. They charge almost double if you sign up for just one week.

Everything I tried was amazing.

rachel0615

Post Sat, Jan 26 2019, 11:28 pm
What is this?

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Jan 27 2019, 8:59 am
What kind of diet do they help you with? Is it weight watchers? Calorie counting? Low carb/keto?

amother
Teal

Post Sun, Jan 27 2019, 12:26 pm
amother wrote:
What kind of diet do they help you with? Is it weight watchers? Calorie counting? Low carb/keto?

Don't know. Copper might know. She sounds very involved.

amother
Begonia

Post Sat, Dec 17 2022, 10:54 pm
Bumping this up. Anyone else tried it?

doodlesmom

Post Sat, Dec 17 2022, 11:10 pm
I tried it and definitely lost weight.
Food was okay, but at a certain point I had enough of it…
I did it at a time when I couldn’t put my energy into dieting but needed to lose weight.

amother
Eggshell

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 11:18 pm
Are they still in business? I was having trouble with their website. I also don’t recognize the hechsher and didn’t see it on the CRC list. I am at a point where I think I’d try something like this. The pricing seems obscene, but I have no energy to cook or put effort into eating healthier but I must. For health and weight loss reasons.

amother
Gardenia

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 11:25 pm
amother Eggshell wrote:
Are they still in business? I was having trouble with their website. I also don’t recognize the hechsher and didn’t see it on the CRC list. I am at a point where I think I’d try something like this. The pricing seems obscene, but I have no energy to cook or put effort into eating healthier but I must. For health and weight loss reasons.

Yes they’re still around and they’re amazing. Everything is made fresh and you can choose your menu from a list of options. I have used them in the past and they went above and beyond to deliver to me even in a major snowstorm. I’m not sure exactly what their hechsher is, you can ask, but they do have a reliable hechsher and it’s run be very ehrlich frum people.

amother
Eggshell

Post Sat, Jan 13 2024, 11:35 pm
amother Gardenia wrote:
Yes they’re still around and they’re amazing. Everything is made fresh and you can choose your menu from a list of options. I have used them in the past and they went above and beyond to deliver to me even in a major snowstorm. I’m not sure exactly what their hechsher is, you can ask, but they do have a reliable hechsher and it’s run be very ehrlich frum people.

Thank you for answering.
I will look into their hechsher more.

Do you know how it compares to any other diet meal delivery programs?

amother
Eggshell

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 10:17 am
bumping this up for the day crowd.
It's quite the expensive plan, so I'd love to hear more reviews.

If anyone used any other meal services, please let me know.

amother
Eggshell

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 7:17 pm
One last shot?

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 7:22 pm
I used it and was not happy. Food was not delivered daily as advertised only every other and I didn’t care for the food (but that is personal taste).

amother
Babyblue

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 7:31 pm
Maybe this is a good alternative? Tried it for 1 week and was great. Not the same thing but maybe similar enough and not expensive!
https://thesoupergirl.com/

amother
Darkblue

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 7:57 pm
My daughter used it and lost weight!
They are a pleasure and the food was amazing.

amother
Iris

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 8:45 pm
amother Floralwhite wrote:
I used it and was not happy. Food was not delivered daily as advertised only every other and I didn’t care for the food (but that is personal taste).

Same. Everything tastes like leftovers or plane food besides the salads basically. I just wasn’t satisfied.

If you’re not picky and just want all the work done for you you may like it. For that price I buy myself one delicious salad a day and a good protein for supper.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise