Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Sadhkin diet
1  2  Next

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, Jan 25 2019, 4:31 pm
I am thinking of going on the sadhkin diet to lose 30-40 pounds can anyone tell me roughly how it worked for them and what the diet is?

mom of many kih

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 6:44 am
Bumping it up.

Pls only post positive experience.

Also if ur on maintenance how long and whats daily maintenance menu?

clowny

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 9:39 am
I was on the diet more than once. I absolutely love it and highly recommend it. I lost 65 lbs in 4 months. It was literally my yeshua. This was about 5 years ago. No, I did not keep it all down. I’m pregnant for the second time since I lost the weight. But my eating lifestyle definitely changed.
You have to make sure that you’re ready for a diet like that before you start. It’s not for everyone. Are you ok with not eating meals all day? Some ppl just must have their meals.
Let me know if you have any other questions.

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 9:45 am
mom of many kih wrote:
Bumping it up.

Pls only post positive experience.

Also if ur on maintenance how long and whats daily maintenance menu?

How is only positive, as opposed to balanced experiences helpful?

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 11:30 am
I am on it right now. I go on it every few months to detox. I have been doing it on and off for many years and find it a great way to loose weight and clean out. I feel so much better when I am doing it.

TCR

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 12:09 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
I am on it right now. I go on it every few months to detox. I have been doing it on and off for many years and find it a great way to loose weight and clean out. I feel so much better when I am doing it.
I did it. I was fine and lost all cravings by day2. It's strict but effective

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 12:26 pm
I was on it and managed to keep the weight down for a long time. The first 10 days is really hard but it gets easier. From time to time I do it on my own and lose beautifully (without the balls). Good luck!

mom of many kih

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 6:32 pm
Who did you do it thru?

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 7:02 pm
mom of many kih wrote:
Who did you do it thru?

I do it through Sammy (646-744-5700) who is on the UWS and the Five Towns.

mom of many kih

Post Wed, Mar 10 2021, 7:16 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
I do it through Sammy (646-744-5700) who is on the UWS and the Five Towns.

Can u pm me. I have some questions

TCR

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 3:56 pm
amother [ Slategray ] wrote:
I was on it and managed to keep the weight down for a long time. The first 10 days is really hard but it gets easier. From time to time I do it on my own and lose beautifully (without the balls). Good luck!

How were u able to do it without the balls? Don't the balls keep you from getting very hungry and from having cravings?

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 4:04 pm
Curious if anyone kept the weight off after 5 years

mom of many kih

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 4:07 pm
Which diet is there that weigh loss is kept off from? As long as following a plan it can be kept off.

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 8:00 pm
I used to work there and am very familiar with the process so can probably answer any specific questions you have.

Basically the program works like this:

You go in to get balls put on, weigh in, and get your new meal plan. Meal plan usually stays the same unless you need to make changes based on your own experiences. You go in for a check in every 10 days.

The meal plan alternates between milk days and fruits/veggie days.
Milk days are what it sounds like, milk. You have to have a certain amount of milk, or yogurt if you prefer.

Fruit/veggie days you can have up to 3 different types of fruits and/or vegetables from the approved list, as much as you want of those 3 you pick (you can pick new ones each of these days)

Throughout the entire program you can also have an unlimited amount of the onion soup you will receive a recipe for

On Shabbos he allows you to have small piece of bread/wine, then 4oz of fish and 4oz of chicken/meat. He always makes Shabbos a fruits/veggie day

The balls are placed in acupressure points to reduce your hunger, and are rotated every 10 days to different spots to focus on either losing pounds or inches. The balls need to be stimulated in a circular motion every 2 hours (only takes a minute, very easy)

The first 10 days are the hardest while you adjust, but you’ll see big results at your first check in, and it gets easier and really works if you stick with it

mom of many kih

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 8:24 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
I used to work there and am very familiar with the process so can probably answer any specific questions you have.

Basically the program works like this:

You go in to get balls put on, weigh in, and get your new meal plan. Meal plan usually stays the same unless you need to make changes based on your own experiences. You go in for a check in every 10 days.

The meal plan alternates between milk days and fruits/veggie days.
Milk days are what it sounds like, milk. You have to have a certain amount of milk, or yogurt if you prefer.

Fruit/veggie days you can have up to 3 different types of fruits and/or vegetables from the approved list, as much as you want of those 3 you pick (you can pick new ones each of these days)

Throughout the entire program you can also have an unlimited amount of the onion soup you will receive a recipe for

On Shabbos he allows you to have small piece of bread/wine, then 4oz of fish and 4oz of chicken/meat. He always makes Shabbos a fruits/veggie day

The balls are placed in acupressure points to reduce your hunger, and are rotated every 10 days to different spots to focus on either losing pounds or inches. The balls need to be stimulated in a circular motion every 2 hours (only takes a minute, very easy)

The first 10 days are the hardest while you adjust, but you’ll see big results at your first check in, and it gets easier and really works if you stick with it

How long does one do this for?
What does maintenance plan look like?

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 8:37 pm
mom of many kih wrote:
How long does one do this for?
What does maintenance plan look like?

You can be on it for as long as you like. The majority of clients only need to lose 10-15lb and usually reach their goal within first month. It all depends on how much you want to lose. Typically first 10 day cycle you will lose 5-10% of total body weight. Majority will lose at least 7% in first 10 days, so for example if you weighed 100lb at start you would probably lose 7-10lb on first cycle

Maintenance is a free program once you reach goal weight where you come in every 2 weeks to weigh in and go over your food habits/choices and get a meal plan (really just guidelines for how much to eat and approved foods). No balls on maintenance also. The diet is really more of a detox and not a way to live long term so once you lose the weight you need to figure out the best lifestyle to keep weight off. I’ve seen some people just follow his meal plan or go on weight watchers (not as diet but as eating healthier) etc. Majority of clients who followed maintenance and came in for their check ins really kept the weight off. I’ve seen clients who have been on maintenance for 8+ years, and never gained a pound back

amother
Tangerine

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 8:46 pm
I'm on the diet now. Finishing up my 3rd month. its hard because its a diet, and dieting is hard Wink As amother described in the post above, the food choices are very restrictive, but you get used to it. I lost 25 lbs in the first month. All together I lost 45 lbs. Pesach stalled the weight loss a bit, but bh, I feel so much lighter. This was the only way for me to lose weight. You feel accountable and the results are faster then a regular diet. I'm hoping to lose another 20 lbs.
I heard the maintenance part is just slowly reintroducing other foods into your diet. I'm assuming the only way to keep off the weight is to be caredul how much and what you eat.

Hatzlacha!

amother
Plum

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 11:48 pm
I did the diet without the balls right before my wedding. (I felt that the balls was just "mind over matter"). I lost a lot of weight but did not keep it off as I got pregnant right after stopping the diet.

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 12:36 am
amother [ Tangerine ] wrote:
I'm on the diet now. Finishing up my 3rd month. its hard because its a diet, and dieting is hard Wink As amother described in the post above, the food choices are very restrictive, but you get used to it. I lost 25 lbs in the first month. All together I lost 45 lbs. Pesach stalled the weight loss a bit, but bh, I feel so much lighter. This was the only way for me to lose weight. You feel accountable and the results are faster then a regular diet. I'm hoping to lose another 20 lbs.
I heard the maintenance part is just slowly reintroducing other foods into your diet. I'm assuming the only way to keep off the weight is to be caredul how much and what you eat.

Hatzlacha!

wow thats a lot of weight off in just a month! as an aside, does the diet/effect of losing so much so quickly alter your monthly cycles?

amother
Turquoise

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 6:15 am
I’m curious about the cost of the program...
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise