Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Local Community Magazines, Email Lists, and FB Groups?

write on

Post Wed, Jan 30 2019, 6:04 am
Hello, my friends! Riva Pomerantz here! :-) Anyone reading Enough? :-)

I'm crowdsourcing here and I'd really appreciate if you could help me out. I'm putting together--for my own use--a list of local community magazines or newspapers, FB groups, and community e-mail lists in frum communities in the States, Canada, UK, Australia, and South Africa. So if you live (or previously lived) in Teaneck or Montreal or Johannesburg or London, or WHEREVER, whatever local community stuff you can share with me will be great. Also, please, the rules about who can join and what can be posted.

I will ONLY be using this information in a very above-board way :-).

I'd also love to hear about active, popular FB groups you know of or belong to that are relevant to frum Anglo women.

Please PM me! All info will be really appreciated! TIA

saw50st8

Post Wed, Jan 30 2019, 6:08 am
What do you plan to use the information for? I run 3 local groups for the teaneck area.

write on

Post Wed, Jan 30 2019, 10:51 am
I just came back from the States where I offered writing workshops in three cities that were really successful, b"H, and I plan to bring them to other communities as well. I will be posting about the workshops in the groups according to the rules of what is allowed to be posted, how often, and when. For example, in my local Ramat Beit Shemesh list, you are allowed to post advertisements for small businesses on Sundays.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics