Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Dairy & Pareve Meals
Omelet Provencale

penguin

Post Fri, Feb 01 2019, 11:27 am
I think this is the name of it, something I used to make years ago from a cookbook I had as a newlywed. Looking at various recipes, I don't see quite the idea, and while I can probably improvise, I'm curious if anyone else does this.

Basically my recipe was to saute an onion cut in wedges, slices of peppers and zuccini, tomato wedges. How long to cook the tomatoes though? You don't want them mushy!

Then you keep warm while wiping out the pan and making an omelet. I don't remember if you fold or just flip the omelet, and then you arrange the vegetables in a circle which looks really pretty.

There's some basil, parsley, etc. in there too, maybe with the vegs cooking, maybe at the end?

Anyone who makes something similar and can post details would be much appreciated!

Iymnok

Post Sat, Feb 02 2019, 11:15 am
Never flip an omelette! Either folks it in half or leave it open, cookit till it sets.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Dairy & Pareve Meals