Home

Dem. Ilhan Omar Defends Terrorists

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Cheiny

Post  Sun, Feb 03 2019, 8:27 pm
https://www.foxnews.com/politi.....egregation

Why are dem leaders promoting this horrible anti semite, instead of condemning her???

Fox

Post  Sun, Feb 03 2019, 9:33 pm
Now, now, Cheiny! We shouldn't kick Democrats when they've had such a hard week. I'm sure they'll rush to address Rep. Omar's, um, ideas just as soon as they've cleaned up some of these other messes:

* Approximately 3,000 Democrats vying for the 2020 nomination for President -- some with pretty darned salacious skeletons in their closets.

* An independent candidate with the potential ability to siphon NeverTrumpers who would otherwise vote Democratic as well as moderate Democrats.

* A Democratic governor who calmly discussed a bill that struck even many pro-choice advocates as scarily close to infanticide, and who then . . .

* Was revealed to have not only dressed in blackface or KKK robes in 1984 . . . as a 25-year-old . . . and then selected the photo for a yearbook . . . and then explained he'd done blackface on other occasions, too. As journalist Yashar Ali commented on Twitter, "How do you get yourself into a situation where someone can ask, "So, is that you in the blackface or in the KKK robes?'"

* Rep. Ocasio-Cortez has been busy conferring with Jeremy Corbyn of Britain's Labour Party. That should be good news for the Jews!

* Various Democrats have urged tax rates for the wealthy from 70-90 percent.

* Nick Sandmann's attorney is starting the process that could lead to libel suits against a number of pro-Democratic journalists and activists.

Did I forget anything? Well, Jussie Smollett managed to hang onto his Subway sandwich and phone during his 60-second-attack by one of the many gangs of MAGA-clad homophobic racists hanging out on the street in Chicago during the polar vortex. The media seems to have dropped this story in favor of complaining about the Superbowl halftime entertainment.

So I'm sure the Democratic leaderships will address the problematic Rep. Omar just as soon as they have a spare minute. They're probably just waiting to confer with their spiritual leaders, such as Louis Farrkhan.

amother

Seashell

Post  Mon, Feb 04 2019, 8:00 am
excellent points ladies

thanks for being a voice for sanity...sanity with a smile even Smile true talent

Squishy

Post  Mon, Feb 04 2019, 8:36 am
Fox wrote:
Now, now, Cheiny! We shouldn't kick Democrats when they've had such a hard week. I'm sure they'll rush to address Rep. Omar's, um, ideas just as soon as they've cleaned up some of these other messes:

* Approximately 3,000 Democrats vying for the 2020 nomination for President -- some with pretty darned salacious skeletons in their closets.

* An independent candidate with the potential ability to siphon NeverTrumpers who would otherwise vote Democratic as well as moderate Democrats.

* A Democratic governor who calmly discussed a bill that struck even many pro-choice advocates as scarily close to infanticide, and who then . . .

* Was revealed to have not only dressed in blackface or KKK robes in 1984 . . . as a 25-year-old . . . and then selected the photo for a yearbook . . . and then explained he'd done blackface on other occasions, too. As journalist Yashar Ali commented on Twitter, "How do you get yourself into a situation where someone can ask, "So, is that you in the blackface or in the KKK robes?'"

* Rep. Ocasio-Cortez has been busy conferring with Jeremy Corbyn of Britain's Labour Party. That should be good news for the Jews!

* Various Democrats have urged tax rates for the wealthy from 70-90 percent.

* Nick Sandmann's attorney is starting the process that could lead to libel suits against a number of pro-Democratic journalists and activists.

Did I forget anything? Well, Jussie Smollett managed to hang onto his Subway sandwich and phone during his 60-second-attack by one of the many gangs of MAGA-clad homophobic racists hanging out on the street in Chicago during the polar vortex. The media seems to have dropped this story in favor of complaining about the Superbowl halftime entertainment.

So I'm sure the Democratic leaderships will address the problematic Rep. Omar just as soon as they have a spare minute. They're probably just waiting to confer with their spiritual leaders, such as Louis Farrkhan.

Another great post Fox! However, I did watch the video. It is not "close to infanticide". It is murder.

After the baby is born. The baby will be kept comfortable and then the mother confers with doctors about what to do.

Once a person is born, and they terminate, it's murder.

Also, don't forget the democratic controlled committee planned to take the words, "so help me G-d" out of the oath when swearing in witnesses.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h