Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Dr. simonovsky, Dentist

amother
Fuchsia

Post Mon, Feb 04 2019, 12:02 pm
Anyone here use him? Is he experienced? Good with scared kids? Does he make you come back several times if there are cavities on different sides of mouth? Anyone know if he accapets United healthcare community plan?

Thanks!!!!

amother
Natural

Post Mon, Feb 04 2019, 1:24 pm
Just had hashgacha story. my mom asked me to find his number but she didnt get his name right. I remembered scrolling down imamother and seeing the name and I was able to Google him correctly. So thanks for that
My mom sends her teenagers to him by themselves and they are happy. He does accept United healthcare. Not sure about young kids though..

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, Feb 04 2019, 3:31 pm
My mother is very happy with him for my teenage siblings. Not sure about little kids though.

dino

Post Mon, Feb 04 2019, 5:51 pm
We love Dr. Simonovsky! He is very gentle and caring. I have a brother thats very anxious and has sensory issues and he really went out of his way to make him comfortable. I sent my friend to him with her young child who has downs syndrome and he was great with her. Hes a real tzaddik.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Mon, Feb 04 2019, 5:56 pm
Thanks for the replies! Is he experienced and does he use up to date technology? Also, is his office stroller accessible?
I've taken my kids to an ok dentist, but his office was always dirty and the fillings he made often fell out. I switched to someone highly recommend, but his office is so old fashioned and dingy and I didn't like the dentist himself for various reasons. So now I'm on a search for someone good with normal clean office.

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Feb 04 2019, 6:13 pm
It's very clean and beautiful. You need to go up an elevator to access the office but it should be stroller accessible as far as I remember.

My family have been patients by him since he used to work for Dr Sorscher years ago. We followed him to Flatbush and are very happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries