Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Maternity stores in Brooklyn

amother
Coral

Post Mon, Feb 04 2019, 5:22 pm
Pregnant BH with my sixth after a bit of a longer break.
Dug out my maternity stuff and it can all go to 2 categories:

motherhood maternity style (split v necks, florally styles and sash belts) and

frum store purchases (all black and navy, a-line shaped tops that do not flatter my figure; in fact, they make me look shapeless)

I know many people just wear regular clothes that are baggier, that's what I did for baby #5. But I started pregnancy a bit heavier and am carrying very different than ever before-my belly is waaaaay out and I'm only six months.

Where can I shop, in store, for maternity clothes that are NOT in those two categories? I like to dress sharp and put together, and a bit trendy. (For reference, I love stores like fallons and forever young in flatbush). Where can I shop?? (In store only!)

ra_mom

Post Mon, Feb 04 2019, 5:24 pm
Dimensions has trendy pieces but I found that Generations has better cuts and more flattering pieces and I was able to find trendy pieces there too if I was willing to try on and see what they looked like on my body.

turca

Post Mon, Feb 04 2019, 5:26 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Dimensions has trendy pieces but I found that Generations has better cuts and more flattering pieces and I was able to find trendy pieces there too if I was willing to try on and see what they looked like on my body.

These are the stores I like.

amother
Slategray

Post Mon, Feb 04 2019, 6:04 pm
Delete

Last edited by amother on Mon, Feb 11 2019, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Fabulous

Post Mon, Feb 04 2019, 6:11 pm
Pea in a pod I think it’s called from Macy’s is a bit pricey but nice stuff. I also did very well in future mom in boro Park

amother
Amber

Post Thu, Feb 14 2019, 3:03 pm
Maternachic on Coney Island has cute stuff - was there recently and great sale going on.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics