Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Air travel

amother
Plum

Post Mon, Feb 04 2019, 11:09 pm
Wanted to travel to Texas baby is 8 weeks old. Anyone have any experience personally with this in regards to germs and virus’s on airplanes? Anyone knows anyone that regretted the trip?

amother
Lilac

Post Mon, Feb 04 2019, 11:13 pm
Ask your pediatrician. I would avoid it in the winter especially, unless there was a serious reason to do it.

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Feb 04 2019, 11:30 pm
We flew. Didn’t regret flying as it all was fine. Do regret traveling with a baby at that age. She was at the peak of her crying and started having feeding issues and it was very stressful not having our own privacy and space to deal with it all. I was majorly hormonal and sleep deprived and unable to deal with family and my husband being in vacation mode . This was our experience. I have friends who traveled at this stage and it went smoothly for them

holylandgirl

Post Tue, Feb 05 2019, 9:56 am
I travelled when my baby was almost 6 weeks old. I found travelling with a newborn very easy in terms of the actual flight. She just ate and slept in my arms and didn't weigh enough to be a burden to hold.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics