Home

It seemed like a good idea at the time

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Orange

Post  Thu, Feb 07 2019, 12:07 am
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne.....le-6676677

Read the comments. The Daily Mail is left wing.

amother

Periwinkle

Post  Thu, Feb 07 2019, 12:13 am
The Daily Mail is very right wing.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-mail/

I never read the comments. It is always full of hateful, racist garbage.

amother

Orange

Post  Thu, Feb 07 2019, 12:25 am
amother wrote:
The Daily Mail is very right wing.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-mail/

I never read the comments. It is always full of hateful, racist garbage.

I disagree with you.

The black face and lynching pictures are disgusting.

Kimmel, Fallon, Danson, Beher all have their black face photos coming to light. Democratic Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring, who had previously called on Northam to resign, said he also wore blackface in college.

amother

Periwinkle

Post  Thu, Feb 07 2019, 12:35 am
amother wrote:
I disagree with you.

The black face and lynching pictures are disgusting.

Kimmel, Fallon, Danson, Beher all have their black face photos coming to light. Democratic Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring, who had previously called on Northam to resign, said he also wore blackface in college.

I'm not sure what you disagree with, I didn't state an opinion on the blackface pictures. FYI, I think they are disgusting too.

I corrected your assertion that the Daily Mail is anywhere near left wing. It is far right. My statement about the quality of the Daily Mail comment section was a general observation. Read the comments on any random article. It is full of infantile, hateful, sexist garbage.

malki2

Post  Thu, Feb 07 2019, 11:10 pm
As much as I enjoy seeing these liberals finally getting their commupance, I fail to see how one could take issue with somebody doing something that was completely socially acceptable at a time. Are we going to remove George Washington from the one dollar bills because he owned slaves? This extreme PC business is really getting out of hand.

DrMom

Post  Thu, Feb 07 2019, 11:57 pm
malki2 wrote:
As much as I enjoy seeing these liberals finally getting their commupance, I fail to see how one could take issue with somebody doing something that was completely socially acceptable at a time. Are we going to remove George Washington from the one dollar bills because he owned slaves? This extreme PC business is really getting out of hand.

This.

Plus, if I understood the article, some guy who is now a prominent politician appeared in a college yearbook in which people from *another* fraternity (*not* the one he belonged to), once dressed in blackface.

Sounds like a non-story to me.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h