Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Kiinde bottle system

bargainlover

Post Thu, Feb 07 2019, 7:25 am
Has anyone used it with the pump? Were you happy ?

amother
Plum

Post Thu, Feb 07 2019, 9:21 am
I got the starter kit but I decided it wasn't worth it for me because I don't usually pump a bottle's worth from one side. Then I'd have 2 half-full bags. I could pump on one side with the bag and the other with a bottle, but then I'm still pouring and that takes away from the convenience factor. I have found that lansinoh bags fit over the spectra pump (as long as they don't get too full--then it could fall), so sometimes I put that on one side so I only have to pour from one.

M0mmy

Post Mon, Mar 04 2019, 9:40 pm
I got a free starter kit (actually 2) from the website that I ordered my insurance pump from. But I had the opposite problem from the user above - I pump more than a bag allows, and I'd still have to transfer to other bags (especially as I like to keep smaller portions for less waste). The bags are way more expensive, too, and don't lay as flat for storage (if that's an issue for you). That being said, if space isn't a problem, nor cost, and you typically pump the amount you need for one bottle (on each side or if switching the pump from one side to the other), then it might be kdai for you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics