Home

Shameful behavior towards AG Whitaker by Dems

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Cheiny

Post  Fri, Feb 08 2019, 3:09 pm
https://www.foxnews.com/politi.....assination

Wow, from the short while I was able to listen to the hearings, I was shocked at the disgusting abusive diatribes coming from Dems who couldn’t care less about the purpose of the hearings, and instead turned it into a vile circus aimed at trying to get the AG to implicate and demean Pres. Trump. Their comments towards him were not only disrespectful, but actually nasty and abusive. What a spectacle. I can’t imagine any sensible democrat voter would be happy with the dems’ lack of any agenda to benefit the American people, and their sole focus being on grasping at straws, trying to catch the president in some kind of crime, anything, so they can try to impeach and regain power.

Last edited by Cheiny on Fri, Feb 08 2019, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother

Aquamarine

Post  Fri, Feb 08 2019, 3:45 pm
Cheiny, what are your thoughts on this conservative commentator and Trump supporter (whom Trump has described as a "very smart thinker"):

https://www.thedailybeast.com/.....bi5szbukWc

To summarize, she said, "“If Hitler just wanted to make Germany great and have things run well, OK, fine .... The problem is he wanted, he had dreams outside of Germany. He wanted to globalize, he wanted everybody to be German, everybody to be speaking German, everybody to look a different way. To me, that’s not nationalism. So in thinking about how it could go bad down the line, I don’t really have an issue with nationalism, I really don’t.”

So, genocide would have been fine had he stuck to Germany?

Looking forward to your many threads on the topic.

amother

Aquamarine

Post  Fri, Feb 08 2019, 3:50 pm
Cheiny wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hearing-for-acting-ag-whitaker-erupts-in-fireworks-as-top-republican-alleges-character-assassination

Wow, from the short while I was able to listen to the hearings, I was shocked at the disgusting abusive diatribes coming from Dems who couldn’t care less about the purpose of the hearings, and instead turned it into a vile circus aimed at trying to get the AG to implicate and demean Pres. Trump. Their comments towards him were not only disrespectful, but actually nasty and abusive. What a spectacle. I can’t imagine any sensible democrat voter would be happy with the dems’ lack of any agenda to benefit the American people, and their sole focus being on grasping at straws, trying to catch the president in some kind of crime, anything, so they can try to impeach and regain power.

You mean when Whitaker refused to answer a yes or not question (had he appeared) with yes or no?

Or when Whitaker told the questioner that his time was up.

Or when Whitaker refused to answer direct questions.

Cheiny

Post  Sat, Feb 09 2019, 7:58 pm
amother wrote:
You mean when Whitaker refused to answer a yes or not question (had he appeared) with yes or no?

Or when Whitaker told the questioner that his time was up.

Or when Whitaker refused to answer direct questions.

Yes, gosh, you’re right!!! After those crimes he committed, those too-kind - LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL dems wouldve been justified to hang him too!

Fox

Post  Sun, Feb 10 2019, 11:14 pm
amother wrote:
Cheiny, what are your thoughts on this conservative commentator and Trump supporter (whom Trump has described as a "very smart thinker"):

https://www.thedailybeast.com/.....bi5szbukWc

To summarize, she said, "“If Hitler just wanted to make Germany great and have things run well, OK, fine .... The problem is he wanted, he had dreams outside of Germany. He wanted to globalize, he wanted everybody to be German, everybody to be speaking German, everybody to look a different way. To me, that’s not nationalism. So in thinking about how it could go bad down the line, I don’t really have an issue with nationalism, I really don’t.”

So, genocide would have been fine had he stuck to Germany?

Looking forward to your many threads on the topic.

I'm not Cheiny, but I'll respond anyway.

Did you actually watch/listen to Candace Owens' speech? Or did you just read the Daily Beast article that was based on reporting by Buzzfeed?

Because the accusation that she was defending Hitler was pretty much knocked out within hours, despite Chelsea Clinton's high-minded attempts to enlighten poor, dear Candace. Owens' point, which was based on Yoram Hazony's The Virtue of Nationalism, was that Hitler and the Nazi movement specifically rejected core tenets of nationalism in favor of imperialism, and that nationalism can potentially serve as social innoculation for imperialism, whether attached to genocidal tendencies or not.

Here's a hint: Buzzfeed is absolutely second to none for cat videos. I mean, who truly disputes the gadlus of the "Dear Kitten" collaboration with Friskies? No one I'd want to know, that's for sure! But Buzzfeed hasn't exactly distinguished itself when it comes to weightier subjects. That's not a criticism; the world needs truly outstanding cat videos more than we need more angsty op-ed pieces entitled, "Whither Gambia" or whatever.

Reb Chaim Dov Keller, sh"lita, once told my DH, "Some people should get a discount; you discount 50 percent of everything they say." Buzzfeed gets a 75 percent discount.

I'm curious, though, if you're the same Imamother who once defended the leftist organization that shouted Candace Owens and Charlie Kirk out of a restaurant last year. Apparently chasing a black woman accompanied by a white man out of a public restaurant doesn't count as the kind of "fascism" they're against.

Or, as wags on Twitter put it, "The Democrats haven't been this angry about a black woman eating in a restaurant since the 1950s!"

camp

Post  Sun, Feb 10 2019, 11:53 pm
Fox, after Nikki Haley, you’re my hero!

Fox

Post  Mon, Feb 11 2019, 12:19 am
camp wrote:
. . . after Nikki Haley, you’re my hero!

"You wanted an Indian woman, and Elizabeth Warren failed her DNA test."
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h