Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Three yr old girl playing with boys her age!!!!!!

cr2005

Post Tue, Aug 16 2005, 7:30 pm
I have a 3 year old girl. In her class at school theres her and three other boys, and in the community that I live in there isn't any 3 year old religious girl, is it ok for her to hang out with these boys. I need some help with this, I mean I know its not the best thing, but I really don't have a choice here.
please help

stem

Post Tue, Aug 16 2005, 7:35 pm
I persoanally think it's fine, although I would also look for friends for her who are 4 years old, or even 5 depending on her maturity.

Mandy

Post Tue, Aug 16 2005, 9:59 pm
what's the problem ?
They are little kids. In many communities, kids at this age are in the same classrooms/play groups anyway. Of course they will play together.

sarahd

Post Wed, Aug 17 2005, 1:01 am
Three year olds playing together? Don't see the problem there.

imaamy

Post Wed, Aug 17 2005, 7:07 am
Perhaps CR2005 is concerned that her child will go through early school with only boys--she says there is no other frum girl in the neighborhood. Our local community isn't quite so small but it does seem the kids stay relatively the same in the grades, and there is only one section of each grade at our school. So maybe her concern is that in coming years there won't be similar age girls for her daughter. A valid concern, especially if she doesn't expect the situation to change when more girls enter the school or neighborhood.

proudmom

Post Wed, Aug 17 2005, 7:19 am
CR there is nothing to worry about. She is only 3 years old.

Tefila

Post Wed, Aug 17 2005, 8:11 am
Neh I wouldn't worry but slowly encourage girl friends. My 3 yr old has b/come friendly (really b/c noone else in shul imo and too he is a nice kid)w/h another 3 yr old boy.
To the point at the kiddush they both needed the washroom so she knows she's can't go to the mens one , so she plus him almost trooped into the womens one. Till my husband said hum that won't work eigther you each have to go to seperate bathrooms, to which she responded I Oh I wish u were a girl....... poor boy Wink

cr2005

Post Wed, Aug 17 2005, 9:45 pm
thanx everyone for ur response. Its just something I feel I should teach at a young age, and I don't want to go about it in the wrong way, again its a tuff situation that im dealing, im trying to deal with it, the best way possible
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics