Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Need only fitted sheets
1  2  Next

SRB

Post Thu, Feb 14 2019, 11:05 pm
I really need about 5 new fitted sheets for twin beds (mine & kids). I don't want to buy a sheet set as I have too many flat sheets as it is. Anyone buy fitted sheets they love- where? Send me a link to it online? I'm in Los Angeles so no NYC brick & mortar recommendations please. Thx!!

mom2mysouls

Post Thu, Feb 14 2019, 11:07 pm
Target has great ones. They have an extra deep double elastic (around corners and underneath) that stay on really well!

rachel6543

Post Thu, Feb 14 2019, 11:48 pm
I also want to know. It’s time for me to get new fitted sheets too.

mfb

Post Thu, Feb 14 2019, 11:57 pm
Just bought in target a 300 thread count sheet

seeker

Post Fri, Feb 15 2019, 1:11 am
I was also going to say Target! They have a lot of different types and I haven't found the ones I love yet, but they're the only ones offering any selection at all where you can JUST buy fitted sheets. My kids are happy with the "t-shirt" type which is very soft, but I don't go for that type of soft - I need smooth. So I'm going to go back and try a different one next time.

mom2mysouls

Post Fri, Feb 15 2019, 1:27 am
T-shirt type is called cotton jersey knit. Ikea sells those and regular cotton, for inexpensive. However I found their fit to be a little off.

yo'ma

Post Fri, Feb 15 2019, 7:03 am
seeker wrote:
I was also going to say Target! They have a lot of different types and I haven't found the ones I love yet, but they're the only ones offering any selection at all where you can JUST buy fitted sheets. My kids are happy with the "t-shirt" type which is very soft, but I don't go for that type of soft - I need smooth. So I'm going to go back and try a different one next time.

I've bought just fitted sheets online. Very large variety there.

thunderstorm

Post Fri, Feb 15 2019, 7:42 am
Another vote for Target.

kerem

Post Fri, Feb 15 2019, 8:27 am
Closeoutconnections.com.
Their brick and mortar store sells fitted sheets, so I would assume their website has them too.

Amarante

Post Fri, Feb 15 2019, 10:16 am
I got sheets from Peach Skin Sheets. They have a slightly soft worn in feel because of their material so I like the way they feel - very warm and cozy without being warm like flannel.

They sell sets but they also just sheets and pillow cases separately.

I also like their different color choices if that's a factor.

https://www.peachskinsheets.com/

https://www.peachskinsheets.co.....sheet

PeachSkinSheets are made of a high-performance 21st-Century SMART fabric that helps warm sleepers stay cool and cool sleepers stay cozy. They also help with night sweats by keeping skin drier and wicking away moisture, instead of absorbing it like cotton does. They are also more lightweight and breathable than cotton and other fabrics. The breathable advanced poly fibers act like workout clothes to keep the moisture off of your skin so you stay comfortable all night long. If you are looking for the best sheets for hot sleepers, look no further than PeachSkinSheets.

There’s more though. You don’t have to compromise softness for dryness. PeachSkinSheets have a luxurious 1500 thread count level of softness thanks to the brushed peachskin finish on both sides, so they’re extraordinarily soft no matter what side touches your skin. Plus, you don’t have to break them in because they come right out of the package ultra soft. 18-inch deep pockets with elastic all the way around will fit custom number, memory foam, and even double pillow top mattresses. Best of all, they have a non-sateen, anti-slip finish for softness without slipping or sliding off your bed.

All PeachSkinSheets are hypoallergenic and anti-microbial, which keeps pollen and dust from attaching to the fabric. If you have allergies, eczema, or sensitive skin, this is very good news, as less allergens on your sheets means a healthier sleep environment for you.

EmpireState

Post Fri, Feb 15 2019, 10:21 am
Amarante wrote:
I got sheets from Peach Skin Sheets. They have a slightly soft worn in feel because of their material so I like the way they feel - very warm and cozy without being warm like flannel.

They sell sets but they also just sheets and pillow cases separately.

I also like their different color choices if that's a factor.

https://www.peachskinsheets.com/

https://www.peachskinsheets.co.....sheet

PeachSkinSheets are made of a high-performance 21st-Century SMART fabric that helps warm sleepers stay cool and cool sleepers stay cozy. They also help with night sweats by keeping skin drier and wicking away moisture, instead of absorbing it like cotton does. They are also more lightweight and breathable than cotton and other fabrics. The breathable advanced poly fibers act like workout clothes to keep the moisture off of your skin so you stay comfortable all night long. If you are looking for the best sheets for hot sleepers, look no further than PeachSkinSheets.

There’s more though. You don’t have to compromise softness for dryness. PeachSkinSheets have a luxurious 1500 thread count level of softness thanks to the brushed peachskin finish on both sides, so they’re extraordinarily soft no matter what side touches your skin. Plus, you don’t have to break them in because they come right out of the package ultra soft. 18-inch deep pockets with elastic all the way around will fit custom number, memory foam, and even double pillow top mattresses. Best of all, they have a non-sateen, anti-slip finish for softness without slipping or sliding off your bed.

All PeachSkinSheets are hypoallergenic and anti-microbial, which keeps pollen and dust from attaching to the fabric. If you have allergies, eczema, or sensitive skin, this is very good news, as less allergens on your sheets means a healthier sleep environment for you.

I second this recommendation. These sheets are great

levlongnprosper

Post Fri, Feb 15 2019, 10:40 am
Usually target and Amazon have a cheaper quality line that sells individual sheets so you can just get fitted. If I remember right, ikea does too.

SRB

Post Fri, Feb 15 2019, 3:42 pm
Thank you! 1)Does Target sell the fitted sheet in the actual store - or only on line? Just came back from target and didn't see only fitted sheets -tons of sheet sets (disclaimer: I was running up and down the isle picking up after my toddler while looking so very well could have missed it). 2) I do want good quality - sheets that will last. Nothing super expensive just not cheap that I'll throw out too soon.

mha3484

Post Fri, Feb 15 2019, 3:44 pm
Wamsutta brand at bed bath and beyond has only bottom sheets.

thunderstorm

Post Fri, Feb 15 2019, 4:05 pm
SRB wrote:
Thank you! 1)Does Target sell the fitted sheet in the actual store - or only on line? Just came back from target and didn't see only fitted sheets -tons of sheet sets (disclaimer: I was running up and down the isle picking up after my toddler while looking so very well could have missed it). 2) I do want good quality - sheets that will last. Nothing super expensive just not cheap that I'll throw out too soon.

I've bought them in store.
They sell these in the store
https://www.target.com/p/ultra.....metab

mom2mysouls

Post Fri, Feb 15 2019, 4:12 pm
SRB wrote:

I did find them in the store. I think the brand was Threshold, but not sure..got them 4-5 yrs ago (bought more since) paid $15. It may have gone up in price a little, but def holding up well through many washings:)

monkeys

Post Fri, Feb 15 2019, 5:03 pm
SRB wrote:

Which target? I found the threshold fitted sheets in the Beverly Connection Target. They’re extra deep and so far I’m very happy with them. They also sell them online.

monkeys

Post Fri, Feb 15 2019, 5:04 pm
mha3484 wrote:
Wamsutta brand at bed bath and beyond has only bottom sheets.

I bought these in the past and they didn’t hold up well at all.

dankbar

Post Sun, Feb 17 2019, 2:42 am
I saw a Jewish company advertised in local circulars, they're called Sheets all colors all types only sheets

SRB

Post Sun, Feb 17 2019, 11:31 pm
Thanks everyone! Going to look at Target on my next outing.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics