Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Classifieds
2 tickets to tour CAPE CORAL FL Florida by boat

Its Friday

Post Sun, Feb 17 2019, 1:00 am
I went to Cape Coral FLorida and have 2 extra tickets. Willing to sell for less than the price I paid. CAPE CORAL is in between Tampa and Miami. Its a 3 hour drive from Orlando. Its a man made Venice. During the tour we saw dolphins jumping and manatees swiming and the begining of the Gulf of Mexico. We passed the store that is in middle of the water that was originally built for a movie (from a little far). We saw lots of mansions and captain explained about them. The boat captain is very very nice. This route is only for Sundays. This is the best route since other routes focus only on nature but dont show mansions. Ask me anything.

Last edited by Its Friday on Sun, Feb 17 2019, 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Its Friday

Post Sun, Feb 17 2019, 1:06 am
When.he parks the boat at the end of the tour (1.5 till 2 hours) you can peek into a lot of parked yachts - but cannot enter them - it was interesting. Before boarding you see a paid indoor garage for boats and if lucky you see a hi-low truck taking a boat from the water to that building. Parking our vehicle was a breeze and free. Cape Coral is very close to Fort Meyers
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics