Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
ISO someone who addresses wedding invitations

motherof5

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 5:13 pm
HI,
I am making a wedding and looking for someone who prints the addresses on the envelopes, thanks so much!!

OBnursemom

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 5:19 pm
We entered all the addresses in Word and did Mail Merge. They printed on labels and we addressed them ourselves.

flowerpower

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 5:21 pm
Where do you live? Someone in Brooklyn does it.

motherof5

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 5:49 pm
thanks, I live in NJ, but my friend commutes to BKLYN, so that should be fine

flowerpower

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 5:53 pm
Ok, sending you a pm.

aricelli

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 6:06 pm
Hiya- we printed our list on our computer and gave the disc to the copy place on 15 th ave and 44 street in brooklyn. They did a nice job

rinkarab

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 6:39 pm
motherof5 wrote:
HI,
I am making a wedding and looking for someone who prints the addresses on the envelopes, thanks so much!!
call (848) 299-7733 they are the best

OOTBubby

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 7:16 pm
I do it -- directly on the envelope in black or your choice of ink color, BUT I am in Chicago.

amother
Black

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 9:57 pm
BP Graphics does it in lakewood

amother
Brown

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 10:08 pm
We used the Better Letter in Williamsburg they did a great job. And everything gets sent there you don't have to go.

real israeli

Post Mon, Feb 18 2019, 11:09 pm
I’ve done it as a favor for relatives using my regular printer. I used the excel file to create a mail merge into word and then printed the envelopes myself. It’s pretty simple

amother
Chartreuse

Post Tue, Feb 19 2019, 10:37 am
Moshe Weiser (envelope addressing) 718-871-8778.

Did all envelopes beautifully. Even stuffs envelopes and mail the invites is you want. Very reasonable.

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Feb 19 2019, 7:01 pm
real israeli wrote:
I’ve done it as a favor for relatives using my regular printer. I used the excel file to create a mail merge into word and then printed the envelopes myself. It’s pretty simple

You need a special printer?

OOTBubby

Post Tue, Feb 19 2019, 7:03 pm
amother wrote:
You need a special printer?

Any printer that feeds envelopes well will work, but if you use a laser printer, the toner (ink) gets partially rubbed off in the mail and the envelopes don't look too good once received.

An inkjet works best, but the problem there is you can usually only feed 10-15 envelopes at a time.

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Feb 19 2019, 7:08 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
Any printer that feeds envelopes well will work, but if you use a laser printer, the toner (ink) gets partially rubbed off in the mail and the envelopes don't look too good once received.

An inkjet works best, but the problem there is you can usually only feed 10-15 envelopes at a time.

Thanks. I did it for my 2 brothers weddings and I fed 1 envelope at a time, it wouldn't work otherwise, hence my question.

OOTBubby

Post Tue, Feb 19 2019, 7:13 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks. I did it for my 2 brothers weddings and I fed 1 envelope at a time, it wouldn't work otherwise, hence my question.

Yes, depends on the printer. With a reasonably priced (but the right kind) of a printer, you can do up to 15 at a time. I often do jobs of many hundreds (even over a thousand at times) so feeding them singly wouldn't work for me.

There may be specialized printers that can feed more, but I haven't found one and it would probably be too expensive.

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Feb 19 2019, 7:21 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
Yes, depends on the printer. With a reasonably priced (but the right kind) of a printer, you can do up to 15 at a time. I often do jobs of many hundreds (even over a thousand at times) so feeding them singly wouldn't work for me.

There may be specialized printers that can feed more, but I haven't found one and it would probably be too expensive.

Yeh, I went nuts doing it... but b"H felt very accomplished cuz they came out beautiful!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics