Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Endless dental work

Chaya123

Post Tue, Feb 26 2019, 10:52 am
I seem to have endless dental work. I just got tooth pulled on Friday which had infection underneath and was pushed off for 2 months bec couldn't get myself over there. Almost as soon as done with that, another tooth flared up and had to go running again to oral surgeon, to be told that root canal wasn't doing its job there anymore and can either pull or try to salvage tooth for $900! That's after insurance deduction. Help! Husband also had some root canals and dental work done lately and my daughter needs invisalign for more than a year and we just can't pull together even the deposit. How can I manage this?
In the meantime, I'm on heavy antibiotics and pain killer and still feel terrible throbbing from the tooth infection. I feel I'm spending thousands on dental work and never done!

ShishKabob

Post Tue, Feb 26 2019, 11:12 am
Sounds painful and expensive! sorry for what you are going thru.
Rabbi Miller had all of his teeth till he was nifter. He says that the reason for this was because he thanked Hashem every single day for his teeth. I also have miserable teeth, I try to remember to thank Hashem for it. Try it, you never know, and you definitely can't lose out from doing this. Also with your kids. Bhatzlocha

Chaya123

Post Tue, Feb 26 2019, 11:14 am
ShishKabob wrote:
Sounds painful and expensive! sorry for what you are going thru.
Rabbi Miller had all of his teeth till he was nifter. He says that the reason for this was because he thanked Hashem every single day for his teeth. I also have miserable teeth, I try to remember to thank Hashem for it. Try it, you never know, and you definitely can't lose out from doing this. Also with your kids. Bhatzlocha

I like this! Thank you! I'm actually a chassidista of R Miller so will try to implement this. Ahhh, in such pain now.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics