Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Cybex Priam vs. Bugaboo Fox

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Feb 26 2019, 12:00 pm
Does anyone know the differences between the Cybex Priam and the Bugaboo Fox and why one is better than the other?

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Feb 26 2019, 12:08 pm
I have the bugaboo my SIL has the cybex. The cybex is heavier and has a more square handlebar which I didn't like. The cybex also has a 'fancier' folding mechanism which has broken a few times on my SIL stroller and the bugaboo is simpler more robust and according to the sales rep bugaboo strollers hardly come in for repairs ! Good luck deciding . I'd go bugaboo all the way!

amother
White

Post Tue, Feb 26 2019, 1:33 pm
I have the cybex! It's the bessssst. I have it since it came out, and its PERFECT. So light and super easy push. And it's so sleek and pretty. It folds so easy, and the break is flip flop friendly. And the handlebar raises and lowers like a dream. I think it's more narrow than the fox.
The fox is basically a copy, and it's cheaper. A bit bulky looking. I dont know anyone who has it. But me and all my friends have cybex's, and I haven't had or heard one complaint.

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Feb 26 2019, 1:47 pm
Thanks! Seafoam, do you ever fold the Fox?
It looks like it has too many steps to fold it.

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Feb 26 2019, 6:31 pm
I have the fox.
I like it a lot.
It is rather heavy and bulky (never tried the cybex), but the folding is very simple.
It can fold as one piece, but the seat snaps off in a second and base folds in two. It's very simple to fold (I always fold it in two parts).
The fox has great wheels for bumps and hills. Customization options are fun.
It's a very comfortable stroller.
The basket is very roomy - In fact my 5 year old has already sat there on occasion!
The first few weeks, I thought I had made a mistake, but as soon as my baby got a little bigger, I love this sturdy, comfortable piece.

happyness

Post Tue, Feb 26 2019, 8:38 pm
I have the cybex priam. I did a ton of research between this and the fox before I got it. I am really enjoying it. I did not like the fox folding-I couldn't do it on my own, and my SIL says her husband helps her fold it each time. She doesn't do the car so often, so it doesn't bother her. My DH said I can get the fox if it comes along with my BIL ... LOL lol
Also, the Cybex seat is completely STRAIGHT. I can't stand the bugaboo seat that the kid has his feet up.
I find the folding quick and smooth, love the push, love the look. no complaints.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics