Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Summer job ideas

amother
Teal

Post Wed, Feb 27 2019, 8:05 pm
Hi
Starting to think of summer jobs.. I currently work in the education field doing p3. Do these programs or anything similar (pay rate) run through through the summer? Or are there any other offices that will hire just for the summer? How do people in this field fill their summers? Any ideas?

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Feb 27 2019, 8:16 pm
following.
Same situation.Very hard to find jobs in this field in the summer. You can work privately for people if you can find clients (many people do want their kids getting summer reinforcement, reading help,etc.)
I am actually looking for a break in education for the summer. I would love a work from home job. But I can't imagine such a thing would exist just for two months.

IF anyone knows anything please share!

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Feb 27 2019, 9:50 pm
My child doesnt have p3 but he does have other services. Since his services only go 10 months he wasnt eligible for anything in the summer. I didnt want him to fall back so I paid a therapist during the summer. Perhaps you can work for private self pay clients as well

seeker

Post Thu, Feb 28 2019, 12:58 am
I take extra work during the year because I know from experience that it will be next to impossible to find work in a similar pay grade for the summer. After a few years I learned to ride the flow of the seasons without getting seasick each time.

amother
Brunette

Post Fri, Mar 01 2019, 1:33 am
There are companies like VIPKID where you work from home teaching English to kids in China. In the summer, there is more availability to teach 8 pm-10am EST. It is really easy and fun as they give you all the lessons and you just need to follow along. The pay is about $20 an hour but it could be more with incentives. It's the type of job that is very flexible as you only open slots that you want to teach and you can decide from day to day...The pay is not amazing, but for some extra cash the work is pretty easy and flexible that it may be worth it...If you have any questions you can PM me or use this link to
apply. You can apply whenever, but if you want a consistent schedule for the summer I would teach a few classes here and there (on sundays, motzei shabbos, etc) to build yourself up as a great teacher Smile

https://t.vipkid.com.cn/mkt/la.....96817

amother
Honeydew

Post Fri, Mar 01 2019, 7:22 am
amother wrote:
There are companies like VIPKID where you work from home teaching English to kids in China. In the summer, there is more availability to teach 8 pm-10am EST. It is really easy and fun as they give you all the lessons and you just need to follow along. The pay is about $20 an hour but it could be more with incentives. It's the type of job that is very flexible as you only open slots that you want to teach and you can decide from day to day...The pay is not amazing, but for some extra cash the work is pretty easy and flexible that it may be worth it...If you have any questions you can PM me or use this link to
apply. You can apply whenever, but if you want a consistent schedule for the summer I would teach a few classes here and there (on sundays, motzei shabbos, etc) to build yourself up as a great teacher Smile

https://t.vipkid.com.cn/mkt/la.....96817

I need a summer job like this where can work during the day. Does anyone know of anything? My kids are older and need me at night.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics