Home

Anyone have experience with EBM wigs, China?
1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Bitachon123




 
 
 


Post  Mon, Mar 11 2019, 12:18 pm
Anyone ordered a sheital from 'EBM Wigs'? Were you happy?
I've heard of a few people who were happy and others who were not so trying to gauge more feedback...
Back to top

bepositive




 
 
 


Post  Thu, Jul 11 2019, 2:45 pm
Also wondering... Following
Back to top

crl




 
 
 


Post  Thu, Jul 11 2019, 7:55 pm
Yes, ordered twice. Love both of them.

One is a full shaitel, super comfy, the cap is a little big but fits well enough. I got it cut and highlighted here.

One is a full sports wig, no need for headband. Also comfy, no need to cut, pretty natural looking.
Back to top

flmommy




 
 
 


Post  Thu, Jul 11 2019, 10:13 pm
Wow looks interesting!!
Back to top

bepositive




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jul 12 2019, 3:42 am
crl wrote:
Yes, ordered twice. Love both of them.

One is a full shaitel, super comfy, the cap is a little big but fits well enough. I got it cut and highlighted here.

One is a full sports wig, no need for headband. Also comfy, no need to cut, pretty natural looking.

How did you find the hair? Does it feel processed? What brand would you compare the quality to?
I am interested in a lace front, but I am a bit nervous about what it'll look like...
Back to top

crl




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jul 12 2019, 5:27 am
bepositive wrote:
How did you find the hair? Does it feel processed? What brand would you compare the quality to?
I am interested in a lace front, but I am a bit nervous about what it'll look like...


I just remembered I have 3 because I am an addict. 🙈 But 3 wigs cost me total 1100 or so.

The straight ones are super silky. The wavy one is a bit coarser but still feels good, and I was able to select density and texture and it air dries really well.

Comparable to Milanos for sure, (better than Milano pony, similar to basic Milano less processed hair) feels better than my Fortune, and not quite as comfortable as Irene but pretty close.
Back to top

bepositive




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jul 12 2019, 6:04 am
crl wrote:
I just remembered I have 3 because I am an addict. 🙈 But 3 wigs cost me total 1100 or so.

The straight ones are super silky. The wavy one is a bit coarser but still feels good, and I was able to select density and texture and it air dries really well.

Comparable to Milanos for sure, (better than Milano pony, similar to basic Milano less processed hair) feels better than my Fortune, and not quite as comfortable as Irene but pretty close.

Thanks. Is the hair better than Irene?
How is the skin top? Does the front look wiggy?
Also did you have to pay customs?
Back to top

mom_13




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jul 12 2019, 8:54 am
How can I get such a wig? Is it through Ali Express or through their own website?
Back to top

cnc




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jul 12 2019, 9:09 am
Can you link to the full
Sports wig?
Back to top

crl




 
 
 


Post  Fri, Jul 12 2019, 1:56 pm
bepositive wrote:
Thanks. Is the hair better than Irene?
How is the skin top? Does the front look wiggy?
Also did you have to pay customs?


1. I think so or similar. My Irene is beautiful but too much hair for me (anyone want it discounted? Wink)
2. Skin top is good, front is pretty good but I personally take out a little hair. When cut and styled I think it looks pretty good even without as long as it has some volume.
3. No but had to pay shipping and percentage if paid via credit card through paypal

Other questions; was not on AliExpress, it was through WhatsApp. You can find them on Instagram and the salesperson I dealt with was Olivia though it seems like there are several.
Back to top

bepositive




 
 
 


Post  Wed, Jul 17 2019, 4:40 am
I am seriously considering ordering one... But I am too nervous 😬 has anyone else ordered yet?
Back to top

urban gypsy




 
 
 


Post  Wed, Jul 17 2019, 9:07 am
crl wrote:
I just remembered I have 3 because I am an addict. 🙈 But 3 wigs cost me total 1100 or so.

The straight ones are super silky. The wavy one is a bit coarser but still feels good, and I was able to select density and texture and it air dries really well.

Comparable to Milanos for sure, (better than Milano pony, similar to basic Milano less processed hair) feels better than my Fortune, and not quite as comfortable as Irene but pretty close.


CRL please please link the wigs you bought!!!!
Back to top

crl




 
 
 


Post  Wed, Jul 17 2019, 2:06 pm
I can’t link but I can share pics later. It was all via Whatsapp.
Back to top

urban gypsy




 
 
 


Post  Wed, Jul 17 2019, 2:07 pm
crl wrote:
I can’t link but I can share pics later. It was all via Whatsapp.


I would be extremely grateful!!!
Back to top

Buzby




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jul 21 2019, 8:51 am
What's the WhatsApp number to contact them?
Back to top

thunderstorm




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jul 21 2019, 9:02 am
The found this info on Instagram. I’m not sure if this is what you are looking for.


Ebm Wigs–Adina
Ebm Wigs Factory in China.
over 2000pcs wigs in stock.
World wide delivery.
whatsapp/tel: +86 189 5329 1100
Email: adina@ebmwigs.com
Back to top

Buzby




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jul 21 2019, 3:33 pm
Thank you!
Back to top

bepositive




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jul 21 2019, 3:34 pm
crl wrote:
I can’t link but I can share pics later. It was all via Whatsapp.

Any chance you can post the pictures? Thanks!
Back to top

crl




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jul 21 2019, 4:24 pm
What’s the best way to share a bunch of pics on here?
Back to top

urban gypsy




 
 
 


Post  Mon, Jul 22 2019, 9:27 am
crl wrote:
What’s the best way to share a bunch of pics on here?


Maybe host using tinypic and then insert via the insert image icon above?
Back to top
1, 2  Next Recent Topics

Page 1 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Has anyone made homemade marshmallow using unflavored jello?
by renslet
5 Today at 3:13 pm View last post
Anyone ever try Focusmate.com?
by amother
4 Today at 3:01 pm View last post
Calling all rebbetzins and anyone else who cares to chime in
by amother
19 Yesterday at 6:36 pm View last post
Anyone going to Bar Harbor Maine?
by noidea
0 Thu, Aug 22 2019, 1:29 pm View last post
Anyone know if tap water in hunter/tannersville is okay?
by amother
2 Tue, Aug 20 2019, 9:49 am View last post

Jump to: