Home

Can we talk about Brexit?
1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> In the News -> Politics

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




Amber


Post  Mon, Mar 11 2019, 3:12 pm
Big vote tomorrow and I'm feeling a bit stressed about the results.

I guess imamother is not too big in the UK? Very little brexit talk here.
Back to top

amother




Vermilion


Post  Mon, Mar 11 2019, 3:25 pm
amother wrote:
Big vote tomorrow and I'm feeling a bit stressed about the results.

I guess imamother is not too big in the UK? Very little brexit talk here.


I come here to avoid it. Theresa May might be here too LOL
Back to top

amother




Amber


Post  Mon, Mar 11 2019, 3:36 pm
amother wrote:
I come here to avoid it. Theresa May might be here too LOL


Hmm I don't think she could answer the entry questions. She's not competent enough. Wink

Anyway she is too busy right this very minute to hang out here.
Back to top

amother




Vermilion


Post  Mon, Mar 11 2019, 3:38 pm
Shame. She'd probably enjoy it more here than the alternative!
Back to top

amother




Coffee


Post  Mon, Mar 11 2019, 3:42 pm
amother wrote:
Big vote tomorrow and I'm feeling a bit stressed about the results.

I guess imamother is not too big in the UK? Very little brexit talk here.


What’s worrying you the most about Brexit?
Back to top

SixOfWands




 
 
 


Post  Mon, Mar 11 2019, 3:42 pm
I cannot comprehend how it is so close to Brexit, and there is no deal on the horizon.
Back to top

Cmon be nice




 
 
 


Post  Mon, Mar 11 2019, 3:42 pm
amother wrote:
Big vote tomorrow and I'm feeling a bit stressed about the results.

I guess imamother is not too big in the UK? Very little brexit talk here.

Why are you stressed? Because of the uncertainty?
Back to top

amother




Vermilion


Post  Mon, Mar 11 2019, 3:43 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
I cannot comprehend how it is so close to Brexit, and there is no deal on the horizon.


Methinks you speak for all of us!
Back to top

amother




Amber


Post  Mon, Mar 11 2019, 4:43 pm
Cmon be nice wrote:
Why are you stressed? Because of the uncertainty?


Having to aquire a new citizenship since I dont live in the uk but in another eu country but hold a British passport. Its something thats possible but its an expensive process.

Kosher food. Tons of kosher food in Europe comes from the uk and I am concerned in the short term there will be supply issues. Right before pesach too.

Other long term concerns too. In general I think brexit is a terrible idea.

We'll see how vote goes tomorrow.
Back to top

amother




Gold


Post  Mon, Mar 11 2019, 4:47 pm
The only thing I'm worried about is the long term affect - if this will help Corbyn in elections.
Back to top

mum22




 
 
 


Post  Mon, Mar 11 2019, 5:21 pm
The economy will likely crash if there’s no deal

It could lead to shortages of medicines and life saving equipment
Back to top

amother




Amber


Post  Mon, Mar 11 2019, 5:29 pm
amother wrote:
The only thing I'm worried about is the long term affect - if this will help Corbyn in elections.


That too. Sad
Back to top

mum22




 
 
 


Post  Mon, Mar 11 2019, 5:36 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
I cannot comprehend how it is so close to Brexit, and there is no deal on the horizon.


Interesting you say that because a deal was just struck tonight which will be voted on tomorrow in parliament.
Back to top

amother




Amber


Post  Mon, Mar 11 2019, 5:39 pm
mum22 wrote:
Interesting you say that because a deal was just struck tonight which will be voted on tomorrow in parliament.


Its like one of those thriller movies where the hero swoops in at the last minute to save person about to be drowned by rising waters.

Except who knows if vote will pass tomorrow?
Back to top

mum22




 
 
 


Post  Mon, Mar 11 2019, 5:48 pm
amother wrote:
Its like one of those thriller movies where the hero swoops in at the last minute to save person about to be drowned by rising waters.

Except who knows if vote will pass tomorrow?


Lol

DUP are not keeping me up tonight.
Good night all
Back to top

amother




Vermilion


Post  Mon, Mar 11 2019, 11:35 pm
I've been feeling less anxious about Corbyn since the Party split - surely that will divide the Labour vote also?
Back to top

amother




Gold


Post  Tue, Mar 12 2019, 6:30 am
amother wrote:
I've been feeling less anxious about Corbyn since the Party split - surely that will divide the Labour vote also?


The new party has hardly had any momentum.
Back to top

Ruchel




 
 
 


Post  Tue, Mar 12 2019, 6:52 am
Not everyone is politicking etc so people may not discuss it online.

I see real life friends already having issues or envisioning to have to leave
Back to top

mum22




 
 
 


Post  Tue, Mar 12 2019, 12:34 pm
Rejected...
It’s all about MPs personal ambition.
And I thought they did it for the good of the people. Banging head
Back to top

SixOfWands




 
 
 


Post  Tue, Mar 12 2019, 12:44 pm
mum22 wrote:
Rejected...
It’s all about MPs personal ambition.
And I thought they did it for the good of the people. Banging head


Wasn't the deal pretty much the same one that had already been rejected?
Back to top
1, 2  Next Recent Topics

Page 1 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> In the News -> Politics

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Talk to me about countertops
by amother
9 Mon, Aug 19 2019, 7:45 am View last post
by tf
How to talk so kids will listen/little kids will listen
by amother
1 Sun, Aug 04 2019, 12:27 pm View last post
When someone is dying, what do they talk about
by amother
5 Thu, Jul 25 2019, 6:57 am View last post
TEDx talk on ADHD
by amother
1 Tue, Jul 02 2019, 11:11 am View last post
20 month old doesn’t talk at all 25 Mon, May 06 2019, 9:35 pm View last post

Jump to: