Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Tehillim needed

amother

Post Wed, Dec 12 2007, 11:20 pm
A serious car accident just happend a short while ago in Baltimore leaving a woman R”L in critical condition. The accident occured on Park Heights Road at Slade Avenue - when a truck slammed into a car. The female driver was extricated from the vehicle and taken by helicopter to Shock Trauma Center. Please be Mispallel for Sara bas Tzivya.

chavamom

Post Wed, Dec 12 2007, 11:50 pm
Amother - do you know if this was a married woman or not? I know a young woman who is Sara bas Tziviya who was traveling to Baltimore to visit her sister. It could be a weird coincidence, but could you PM just cause now I'm worried.

Tehilla

Post Thu, Dec 13 2007, 12:02 am
said Tehillim. chavamom that sounds so scary. refuah sheleima.

su7kids

Post Thu, Dec 13 2007, 12:44 am
from theYeshivaworld.com:

9:50PM EST: Baltimore: Serious MVA / Tehillim Request
December 12, 2007

A serious car accident just happend a short while ago in Baltimore leaving a woman R”L in critical condition. The accident occured on Park Heights Road at Slade Avenue - when a truck slammed into a car. The female driver was extricated from the vehicle and taken by helicopter to Shock Trauma Center. Please be Mispallel for Sara bas Tzivya.

(Source: MD-018)

7 Comments »

The correct Tehillim name for the girl is Sara ETA Bas Tzivia. She is a 12th grader in BY Baltimore. Please be Mispallel!

Comment by BYgirl — December 12, 2007 @ 9:57 pm

Correction-Sara Eta Bas RUS

Comment by BYgirl — December 12, 2007 @ 10:00 pm

CORRECTION- THE GIRL IS A 12TH GRADER IN BAIS YAAKOV OF BALTIMORE. HER NAME IS-

SORA ETTA BAS TZIVIA

PLEASE BE MISPALLEL FOR HER!!

Comment by baltogirl — December 12, 2007 @ 10:01 pm

please post a kapitel tehillim .if its here we all can say it within seconds of reading the report. thanx for your wounderful service.

Comment by bigplaut — December 12, 2007 @ 10:06 pm

Would like to make a correction. Unfortunately, there were 2 accidents tonight in Baltimore. The young woman involved was in an accident at Shopper’s supermarket. Please note that her name is Sarah Etta Bas Rus. She was also air lifted to Shock Trauma. She is in critical but stable condition with serious but not life threatening injuries. Please continue to daven for her.

Comment by Hockette — December 12, 2007 @ 11:20 pm

I’d just like to give everyone the correct name, which is Sara Etta bas Rus. She is B”H in stable condition. Also, she is not a woman, but a high school girl. Please continue to be mispallel.

Comment by Ani — December 13, 2007 @ 12:15 am

Its park heights Ave.

Comment by justsmile613 — December 13, 2007 @ 12:19 am

lst

Post Thu, Dec 13 2007, 7:48 am
correct name is sara bat tzivia. she is in stable condition and will be ok iyH but needs tefilot.
she is a 12th grade student at bais yaakov

greenfire

Post Thu, Dec 13 2007, 9:03 am
refuah shelaima

amother

Post Thu, Dec 13 2007, 5:07 pm
There is a lot of confusion about the name on yeshiva world news and if there were one or two accidents last night. Does anyone have the correct info?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Dec 13 2007, 8:57 pm
I think it is like this:
one accident on PH and Slade, injured was Sara bas Tzivia
one accident at Shoppers, injured was a BY girl Sara Etta bas Rus

Since they both happened the same night, and both have Sara as the first name, there has been a lot of confusion. I concluded this between the reports on YWN, VIN, and a classmate of the injured girl. I could be wrong, but I think you should daven for both those names.

amother

Post Fri, Dec 14 2007, 9:40 am
There was only one accident .It was a park hieghts & slade. there was no accident at greenspring. Her name is Sara Eta Bas Rus. The confussion with the name is beacuse one person didn't know she had a middle name on the night of the accident. Also her mothers name is Sylvia & so someone assumed her name is Tzivia. She had a concussion & some fractures. She will B"H be ok but it will take a while. Some of her classmates were able to visit her in shock trauma.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Fri, Dec 14 2007, 9:55 am
amother wrote:
There was only one accident .It was a park hieghts & slade. there was no accident at greenspring. Her name is Sara Eta Bas Rus. The confussion with the name is beacuse one person didn't know she had a middle name on the night of the accident. Also her mothers name is Sylvia & so someone assumed her name is Tzivia. She had a concussion & some fractures. She will B"H be ok but it will take a while. Some of her classmates were able to visit her in shock trauma.

You're right. The person who originally told me the info (who knows her) clarified for me this morning.
(The medevac was at shoppers, which is why there was a confusion of 2 accidents.)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed