Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Take this thread in as many directions possible
  Previous  1  2  3 17  18 19  20  21  Next

dankbar

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 10:24 am
aricelli wrote:
Oh and theres this cutting edge thing called brain mapping- neurofeedback- wouldnt hurt to see whats really going on behind all the dysfunction

Cutting edge? Will cutting the edge off her brain make her functional?

dankbar

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 10:38 am
amother wrote:
I certainly hope they are not sitting on their babies. If they are sitting on babies would someone be a mosser by reporting them to CPS? I would hope not. Maybe I will make an anonymous call. OP is your brother sitting on the teens too or just the babies?

If they are sitting on their babies (eggs)
Maybe they are birds & not people. They're afraid you'll uncover their real identity. Then they will have identity crisis, because you will feel superior to them.
Also you know if you are bringing in these birds in your house, your neighbor will report you to PETA, because you are endangering them by confining so many in such tight quarters & also maybe in your unsanitary home.
Abuse!

NovelConcept

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 10:49 am
Birds?

Whatever you do OP, do NOT heat up food with a Teflon pan.

dankbar

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 10:52 am
giselle wrote:
It’s almost as if she has a life outside imamother Surprised

Oh my! She's an imposter! Double standards! She'll have to go into cherem! Lets send out our kidnappers to kidnap her back! She cant leave the fold! She's not the faithful member of our lev tahor, Amish kkk white supremist cult clan we thought she is!
Let's report this troll! Not too long ago we had people that fooled us so well to think that they are one of ours! Who would've thought, with all her "genuine" smart posts here!
Never trust anyone on the internet! You just never know, who will lure you in!

aricelli

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 10:55 am
dankbar wrote:
Cutting edge? Will cutting the edge off her brain make her functional?

Lobotomies are making a comeback together with leeches, possibly bankes and pandas

dankbar

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 10:56 am
yksraya wrote:
Now I totally can't eat kreplach, or I might by mistake bite into crust. This is causing me a serious panic attack. This is a time sensitive emergency what do I do? I need an immediate diagnosis ASAP.

No wonder you are not making holoptches for your husband this year! You are afraid that crust is hiding there & your husband might favor her over you & have an affair!
You can't even trace back his online history there!

dankbar

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 11:06 am
aricelli wrote:
Oy rboinoi shel oilom! Yes! This! I’ve been talking to myself all day now it seems!
This!

Of course you are talking to yourself because your kids won't listen! Maybe the grandkids will, one day!

nchr

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 11:08 am
Which brand of toilet paper is best for residential use?

dankbar

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 11:09 am
Nobody mentioned yet that you need to tell your sil to go to ruchel weiss's parenting or read men are from venus...or read how to talk to your kids.....then maybe she will be more functioning.
Also aricelli, the advice is for you too....so just maybe you won't be talking to yourself anymore!

dankbar

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 11:12 am
simba wrote:
Shame on me. I updated my post for your convenience.

While on the topic. Are mini pills tznius? I’m JPF so I don’t need 4 inches below the knee but I want it to end somewhere in the vicinity of the knee. Any advice or even links would be appreciated.

Then get rather a maxi dress, then you are for sure covered. Pun not intended

keym

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 11:16 am
nchr wrote:

That must be a trick question. No one here dares waste their money on toilet paper. Leaves will suffice
It starts with toilet paper and tuition breaks and before you know it, we are forced to collect money for $20 hair bows and $100 Italian shoes made in China.

aricelli

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 11:17 am
dankbar wrote:
Nobody mentioned yet that you need to tell your sil to go to ruchel weiss's parenting or read men are from venus...or read how to talk to your kids.....then maybe she will be more functioning.
Also aricelli, the advice is for you too....so just maybe you won't be talking to yourself anymore!

Among the things I’ve tried:
Rachel Shaool
Course by the guttman sisters
Seminar by rick Lavoie
Seminar by rabbi arush and lazer brody
Innate health course
Among many many many others
My husband says the more I go the worse I become
But I will shlep my weary body to ruchel veiss because maybe just maybe this is just the thing my soul is yearning for

dankbar

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 11:17 am
dankbar wrote:

Oy! I gave you the wrong advice! If you shave & live in an ultra chassidish shtetl they will make machuos against you because you are untznius because you are walking with your maxi dress outside.
You know it's always the women's fault when men stray or even look!
Oh my! I forgot now that my newly wed neighbor, will analyze all day if her husband looked?, stared? through his fashionable glasses or thru a peephole at me with my maxi dress! Did he flirt? Is this called flirting?

aricelli

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 11:18 am
dankbar wrote:

Am I allowed or aloud to wear leggings under that?

aricelli

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 11:18 am
nchr wrote:

Poor shaming
Use fig leaves

aricelli

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 11:20 am
dankbar wrote:
Oy! I gave you the wrong advice! If you shave & live in an ultra chassidish shtetl they will make machuos against you because you are untznius because you are walking with your maxi dress outside.
You know it's always the women's fault when men stray or even look!
Oh my! I forgot now that my newly wed neighbor, will analyze all day if her husband looked?, stared? through his fashionable glasses or thru a peephole at me with my maxi dress! Did he flirt? Is this called flirting?

Oh your poor poor husband. That his wife cant give him what he needs. Are you beautiful?

dankbar

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 11:23 am
aricelli wrote:
Got that wrong
Its “not so clear cut halachacly” or something and I cant imagine I know what that thread is talking about in any case

Of course its clear cut- that you clearly cut the halacha

yksraya

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 11:27 am
aricelli wrote:
Poor shaming
Use fig leaves

Fig leaves? How about leaves from the backyard? Kids need to stay in the street all day and wipe with leaves! Who has time to buy toilet paper anyway.

And adults, they can use steel wool, otherwise it's so unhygienic! Eeeew!

aricelli

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 11:29 am
I’m having a major crisis. I am finding myself going on other threads and speaking the same language that I am talking over here. I am getting strange looks. Why dont people understand me there when they do over here. I am so sad

yksraya

Post Wed, Mar 20 2019, 11:30 am
aricelli wrote:
Am I allowed or aloud to wear leggings under that?

Aloud, definitely aloud. I even typed it into google search, it came up as a word!
Page 18 of 21   Previous  1  2  3 17  18 19  20  21  Next Recent Topics