Home

Girls High school in Monsey

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Cerise

Post  Wed, Mar 20 2019, 10:40 pm
Looking for information on Breuers girls high school in Monsey ?

amother

Dodgerblue

Post  Wed, Mar 20 2019, 11:22 pm
What do you want to know?

eight

Post  Wed, Mar 20 2019, 11:33 pm
Type of girls, hashkafas, general environment? Is it intense academics? Either way do they prepare the girls for further study ( if they choose) after high school ?

amother

Periwinkle

Post  Thu, Mar 21 2019, 1:30 am
My DD is currently there. She is acidemic, but some of her friends aren't. They work with the girls when needed. They also offer college credits and have an honor program. They have alot of extra curricular activities to provide a healthy balance.

Almost everyone has a (filtered) smartphone. If you don't want your DD to have one, you should realize that she may be one of the only girls not on the school/grade chat.

Most girls go to Israel after HS. They attend various seminaries.

What I love the most about this school is that everyone knows your DD, unlike some big schools.

If you have a specific question please let me know.

JoyInTheMorning

Post  Tue, Mar 26 2019, 2:02 am
Afaik, it's Bais Yaakov d'Rav Hirsch, not Breuers. Many of the same people (or their descendants) involved -- but it's not Breuers.

amother

Periwinkle

Post  Tue, Mar 26 2019, 7:17 am
JoyInTheMorning wrote:
Afaik, it's Bais Yaakov d'Rav Hirsch, not Breuers. Many of the same people (or their descendants) involved -- but it's not Breuers.

That's correct, the school calls itself Bais Yaakov drav Hirsch. The girls call it Bruers. there are some girls that do come from Washington Heights, more like 2-4 per grade.

amother

Dodgerblue

Post  Tue, Mar 26 2019, 8:36 am
amother wrote:
My DD is currently there. She is acidemic, but some of her friends aren't. They work with the girls when needed. They also offer college credits and have an honor program. They have alot of extra curricular activities to provide a healthy balance.

Almost everyone has a (filtered) smartphone. If you don't want your DD to have one, you should realize that she may be one of the only girls not on the school/grade chat.

Most girls go to Israel after HS. They attend various seminaries.

What I love the most about this school is that everyone knows your DD, unlike some big schools.

If you have a specific question please let me know.

Our daughters are probably friends. Wave

It's that kind of school. My daughter is friends with all her classmates which is so nice.

The father's of the girls are usually professionals with salesmen in the mix. There are doctors, lawyers, investment advisers, and writers.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h