Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Funny and/or Embarrassing drunkards
1  2  Next

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Mar 21 2019, 9:21 pm
Tell your tales...

My mother got drunk and called me from the street, yelling into the phone, “I love you honey! I birthed you! And your head was all covered in blood then!”

ectomorph

Post Thu, Mar 21 2019, 9:28 pm
Um, are you Jewish?

amother
Babypink

Post Thu, Mar 21 2019, 9:41 pm
a frum guy peed right in front of me
my death glare didnt stop him Banging head

abaker

Post Thu, Mar 21 2019, 9:43 pm
amother wrote:
a frum guy peed right in front of me
my death glare didnt stop him Banging head

Ewww. Correct me if I'm wrong, but getting drunk and doing those things is in no way a mitzvah.

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Mar 21 2019, 9:44 pm
ectomorph wrote:
Um, are you Jewish?

Um, yes? Why wouldn’t I be? Because my mother is from the 3% that say they do get seriously drunk Purim?
Believe me, it’s bad enough that she does it.

amother
Taupe

Post Thu, Mar 21 2019, 9:53 pm
This is a funny and sweet one, so ladies don't ruin it with your criticism.

We were at the Purim sudar with the alcohol flowing and everyone having fun, and no one wanted to say a Dvar Torah. Our host went across the street and brought his neighbor in to say one.

Beingreal

Post Thu, Mar 21 2019, 9:57 pm
My story is sweet...all my dh does on Purim is talk a lot and says the sweetest things about me...(kids are already in bed..

amother
Slategray

Post Thu, Mar 21 2019, 10:03 pm
This is not on Purim
It was Shabbos and there was a lavish kiddush an older fellow got drunk.
My husband offered to walk him home since he was staying around the corner from our home.

The older man was telling my husband it’s ok just call him a taxi.
We couldn’t convince him it was Shabbos.

All the way home he kept saying it’s ok to call a taxi that he can pay it. Also kept searching for his wallet to prove it

amother
Indigo

Post Thu, Mar 21 2019, 10:04 pm
My husband turns into a jerk when he drinks so yea that’s kind of embarrassing.

amother
Lime

Post Thu, Mar 21 2019, 11:03 pm
My husband turns into a jerk too when he drinks. He promised he wouldn’t this year and he didn’t. But he pretended so well, without being jerky, that it was kinda funny.

amother
Pearl

Post Thu, Mar 21 2019, 11:18 pm
delete

Last edited by amother on Tue, Dec 13 2022, 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

yidishmamma

Post Fri, Mar 22 2019, 12:22 am
We got showered today with beautiful brochos from someone my husnand knows. He’s a Dayan and respected person but was high. We met him on the street and he was saying such beautiful brochos

amother
cornflower

Post Fri, Mar 22 2019, 12:35 am
2 men where so drunk by our party, they where throwing money. Most kids went home with more than $100! And there where at least 50 kids there.

amother
Mint

Post Fri, Mar 22 2019, 1:16 am
We went to a party over an hour away from home. DH wanted to drink, I told him he can't since I was way to tired to drove home. Someone pointed out to me that dh was drinking shots. I saw him drink one and told him that he can't drink more. 2 min later I saw him drink again. People were telling me to just Uber home. I noticed that something off. The guy next to DH was hiding a soda bottle. DH only drank soda. I thought it was childish...

doodlesmom

Post Fri, Mar 22 2019, 1:50 am
I had many people in my home and one wild drunk broke the glass on my dining room Furniture. Another drunk guy felt so bad he sat down on a chair refusing to go home before a new glass is taken care of- after he handed me a credit card to get one. There was no convincing him to go home.... and it will be dealt with in the morning...

dankbar

Post Fri, Mar 22 2019, 2:12 am
I saw one chassidish guy kissing another chassidish guy in street saying you are one piece of holy meat!

Iymnok

Post Fri, Mar 22 2019, 2:38 am
Dh was very drunk and did me the greatest Chessed. He Dave Ed maariv early then went to sleep in his bed with the little girls. He managed to get the majority of the baby’s pj's on her. He gave me a quiet house (after I got the older ones to bed). He needed those 11hrs so badly.

tf

Post Fri, Mar 22 2019, 7:03 am
amother wrote:
We went to a party over an hour away from home. DH wanted to drink, I told him he can't since I was way to tired to drove home. Someone pointed out to me that dh was drinking shots. I saw him drink one and told him that he can't drink more. 2 min later I saw him drink again. People were telling me to just Uber home. I noticed that something off. The guy next to DH was hiding a soda bottle. DH only drank soda. I thought it was childish...

That was a smart guy sitting next to your husband.

DVOM

Post Fri, Mar 22 2019, 7:17 am
My brother in law (married to my sister for about 15 years) parked himself next to my parents and spent a half an hour telling them how much he loves and appreciates them... so sweet.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Fri, Mar 22 2019, 7:45 am
I was at the home of a rosh yeshiva. Many men were drunk. They were on a high, talking a lot and loud... even though there was a mic 🎤 that they were grabbing from each other to sing in to and shout divrei Torah that really made no sense since they couldn’t finish their thoughts. They were all happy , dancing, singing and in the spirit of Purim. One beautiful thing I noticed was that since they were all Bnei Torah, although they were very drunk, no one in the room of over 50 people was inappropriate.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics