Home

Calling all imas, UPDATED
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


JoyInTheMorning




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Aug 09 2019, 2:17 pm
Refuah Sheleimah, Sequoia. I continue to daven for you.
Back to top

amother




Salmon
 

Post  Fri, Aug 16 2019, 6:25 pm
Whoops!
Late reminder...

Hope everyone remembers their tehillim!

Refuah sheleima Sequoia.
Gut Shabbos
Back to top

Rubber Ducky




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Aug 16 2019, 7:08 pm
Refuah shaleima, Sequoia!
Back to top

amother




Salmon
 

Post  Thu, Aug 22 2019, 10:38 pm
Your Thursday night tehillim reminder.
Gut Shabbos.

Refuah sheleima Sequoia.
Back to top

turca




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Aug 22 2019, 10:55 pm
Sequoia , I wish the best for you!
How I wish to be able to read Dostoyevsky in its original language!
Back to top

amother




Salmon
 

Post  Fri, Aug 30 2019, 9:47 am
It's erev Shabbos Mevarchim Elul...

Wishing you a sweet, sweet new year, filled with good health, happiness, and everything your heart desires.
Refuah sheleima!

Ladies: Tehillim
Back to top

JoyInTheMorning




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Aug 30 2019, 10:10 am
amother [ Salmon ] wrote:
It's erev Shabbos Mevarchim Elul...

Wishing you a sweet, sweet new year, filled with good health, happiness, and everything your heart desires.
Refuah sheleima!

Ladies: Tehillim


Actually, it's erev Shabbos Rosh Chodesh Elul. We just had a thread about that last week.

Chodesh Tov, everyone. Sequoia, may this be the month where you have a refuah sheleimah.
Back to top

amother




Salmon
 

Post  Fri, Sep 06 2019, 2:53 pm
Gut Shabbos.
Your weekly reminder.

Refuah sheleima Sequoia.
Back to top

abaker




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Sep 12 2019, 9:33 pm
Could someone please take over yom 22 for me? Still thinking of you sequoia, just I haven't been home alot for shabbos lately and I haven't been remembering to say it at candle lighting (I say it whenever I remember that I missed it.) So if someone could take over that would be helpful. Thank you.
Back to top

amother




Salmon
 

Post  Fri, Sep 13 2019, 6:12 am
Weekly reminder.

Can anyone help abaker out here?
I've already undertaken as much as I can handle...

Good Shabbos.
Refuah sheleima Sequoia.
Back to top

1091




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Sep 13 2019, 7:27 am
amother [ Salmon ] wrote:
Weekly reminder.

Can anyone help abaker out here?
I've already undertaken as much as I can handle...

Good Shabbos.
Refuah sheleima Sequoia.


Unfortunately I can’t help abaker here and while I can continue saying my piece for now, this has thankfully become a pretty long term commitment.

Perhaps we should periodically reup the overall commitment? Weekly is hard but maybe each Rosh Chosesh?
Back to top

PinkFridge




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Sep 13 2019, 9:33 am
1091 wrote:
Unfortunately I can’t help abaker here and while I can continue saying my piece for now, this has thankfully become a pretty long term commitment.

Perhaps we should periodically reup the overall commitment? Weekly is hard but maybe each Rosh Chosesh?


Maybe do a poll. I can do weekly but can't take on someone else's.
Are we covered for more than one full Tehillim?
Back to top

overworked




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Sep 13 2019, 9:43 am
gm cant go thru reading all pages can you update is it only 1 kapityal each day or yom?
Back to top

PinkFridge




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Sep 13 2019, 9:47 am
overworked wrote:
gm cant go thru reading all pages can you update is it only 1 kapityal each day or yom?


It's one of the thirty days, erev Shabbos close to shkia (before or after).
Back to top

yerushamama




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Sep 15 2019, 11:01 am
My filter no longer allows me to access this site, so I need someone to take over days 1,2, and 10.
Back to top

1091




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Sep 15 2019, 11:14 am
yerushamama wrote:
My filter no longer allows me to access this site, so I need someone to take over days 1,2, and 10.


I think this proves the point that we should reup.

The other shabbos group I participate in asks weekly.
Back to top

FranticFrummie




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Sep 15 2019, 11:19 am
I have a pretty chaotic and unpredictable schedule, but I grab my tehillim whenever I get the chance, and I'm always keeping Sequoia in mind.

I hope she's finding the medical answers she needs for a refuah sheleimah.
Back to top

amother




Salmon
 

Post  Sun, Sep 15 2019, 1:42 pm
Ok, sure.

Let's try to figure out a system that works for everyone.

If you have any suggestions or advice, please share.
Back to top

1091




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Sep 15 2019, 3:54 pm
amother [ Salmon ] wrote:
Ok, sure.

Let's try to figure out a system that works for everyone.

If you have any suggestions or advice, please share.


A google sheet maybe covering a rolling 4 weeks that get circulated on Thursday?
Back to top

amother




Salmon
 

Post  Sun, Sep 15 2019, 4:46 pm
1091 wrote:
A google sheet maybe covering a rolling 4 weeks that get circulated on Thursday?



I have no idea how to do that.
Would you be able to undertake it?

I agree that it makes sense to fine tune this.
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 14 of 17 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Imas in grad school? 2 Wed, Jan 08 2020, 2:35 pm View last post
Calling all therapists that work in a school in bp or yeled
by amother
11 Sun, Dec 22 2019, 2:25 pm View last post
Updated Shaitel styles
by amother
6 Sun, Dec 22 2019, 8:32 am View last post
Israeli Imas - tell me about Gideon Saar
by STMommy
3 Tue, Dec 17 2019, 10:09 am View last post
Miami imas - when is the right time of year to come?
by STMommy
4 Thu, Dec 12 2019, 2:38 pm View last post

Jump to: