Home

Brooklyn; Sheitel macher who stands behind their wig???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Turquoise

Post  Sun, Mar 24 2019, 3:17 pm
I need advice.
I have not bought a wig for a long time and have no clue about who provides good customer service in Brooklyn.

I am seeking a light and comfortable everyday wig, that is long, but wont be in my face, a good company and a competent stylist who can cut well and will takes responsibility for her product.

My color is dark blonde.

I heard that Irene is good, but who provides gracious customer service?
How much should I expect to pay?
thank you!

amother

Lilac

Post  Sun, Mar 24 2019, 3:51 pm
I have been very happy with matti Kramer, she’s young and not as well known but super easy to get through to, very nice, accommodating and stands behind the product

amother

Blush

Post  Sun, Mar 24 2019, 4:30 pm
Ruchama Weinreb on Ave. L in Flatbush has amazing customer service. She has tons of experience and will help you find the best sheitel for you and will stand behind it until you're happy. I'm not blonde, but I love the Irene I bought from her a few years ago.

amother

Firebrick

Post  Sun, Mar 24 2019, 4:56 pm
Matti Kramer is Ruchama Weinreb's daughter Smile

They are both excellent and highly recommended!! They are the only sheitel machers I use, and I have numerous examples of how trustworthy they are, and how they really stand behind their wigs.

ectomorph

Post  Sun, Mar 24 2019, 6:26 pm
I use Chaya Heiligman whenever possible. Shes an incredible person and really stands behind everything she does

amother

Bronze

Post  Sun, Mar 24 2019, 7:21 pm
Penina Goldstein in Williamsburg. She's fantastic and really stands behind her sheitels. 718-218-4216

amother

Turquoise

Post  Tue, Mar 26 2019, 12:25 pm
thank you all so much!
you really helped me. : )
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries