Home

Stylish suit for husky boy?

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Blush

Post  Mon, Mar 25 2019, 9:04 pm
Anyone have any suggestions of where to look? I don't want something too mature looking as he's only 10. I like a little something different.

amother

Burlywood

Post  Mon, Mar 25 2019, 9:48 pm
I have husky boys.
I go to a store that sells suits as separates. I buy jacket and pants different sizes. Jacket is normally closer to thier true size in husky Pants are much bigger size in regular fit. I then hem the pants. They always have a perfect fit and it isn’t even so expensive. This way they aren’t stuck with brands that fit them. They can buy any suit.
It helps to go during a quiet time when the salesman can help.

gold21

Post  Mon, Mar 25 2019, 10:47 pm
Try the T.O. brand

I know they sell separates and they're marketed more towards boys than men.

amother

Burlywood

Post  Mon, Mar 25 2019, 11:34 pm
gold21 wrote:
Try the T.O. brand

I know they sell separates and they're marketed more towards boys than men.

That is the brand I get my husky boys as separates. The pants aren’t finished so you have to hem them anyways. Plus it washes amazing and I can get 2 pairs of pants.
My 10 yr old is wearing 14 husky jacket and 18 skinny pants hemmed up a ton. (He is tall and built like a tank).

sra

Post  Mon, Mar 25 2019, 11:58 pm
There is a company called Oliver and something (don't remember)...worked for my sister's husky boy

DVOM

Post  Tue, Mar 26 2019, 6:55 am
I bought a husky suit from David Oliver. I also bought separately to get the best fit. If I'm reading your post correctly though, I don't think your going to love the suits they have to offer. Its good quality and well cut, but a very basic suit. Think plain blue, black, or grey. My son was ok with that, but I would have loved something a bit more zingy, plaid with a little color in it. I had zero luck finding something a little unusual in husky sizes. If you find something, I'd love to hear about it!

amother

Burlywood

Post  Tue, Mar 26 2019, 7:42 am
DVOM wrote:
I bought a husky suit from David Oliver. I also bought separately to get the best fit. If I'm reading your post correctly though, I don't think your going to love the suits they have to offer. Its good quality and well cut, but a very basic suit. Think plain blue, black, or grey. My son was ok with that, but I would have loved something a bit more zingy, plaid with a little color in it. I had zero luck finding something a little unusual in husky sizes. If you find something, I'd love to hear about it!

Try his place in Lakewood. Go when it is quiet and get someone to help you. Trailering is expensive. My son has a blue on blue plaid suit from there.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h