Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Wig expert in cutting - Mnsy

mom2mysouls

Post Wed, Mar 27 2019, 3:14 pm
I need to recut a (new) wig but I want someone who can advise me if the style would work for the type of hair it is. Who would be good for this?

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Mar 27 2019, 5:14 pm
Michelle Gabay. She's onInstagram. Awesome wig stylist.

amother
Tangerine

Post Wed, Mar 27 2019, 5:21 pm
Reizy Stein

She cut for Shevy.

happyone

Post Wed, Mar 27 2019, 6:07 pm
Simi Fromowitz

mom2mysouls

Post Wed, Mar 27 2019, 6:23 pm
forgot to mention I dont want to spend more than $120

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Mar 27 2019, 9:45 pm
Good luck. Please post who you found and if you're happy with the cut.

mom2mysouls

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 2:59 pm
Nesya from Tzipporahs Wig Repair. She is so sweet, honest, and does an amazing job. She also doesnt rip you off. Highly recommend that place in general for any wig needs.

cuffs

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 4:30 pm
I did a recut eoyu with Sandra, she was phenomenal and I felt like I had a new wig. I'm serious I thought I bought a horrible piece and she did an amazing job. Her prices are good as well

amother
Orange

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 4:35 pm
I just cut a new wig by Sandra $150. She was amazing and my (cheap) wig is gorgeous!

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 4:42 pm
Leah Palace. You can call and find out her pricing.

Last edited by amother on Mon, Nov 30 2020, 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

mom2mysouls

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 4:46 pm
I also had a wig cut by Sandra. She chopped very quickly and a lot of pieces were cut shorter than I wanted. When I expressed disappointment, she got very defensive.

I do use her for wash n sets bc she is very convenient and does a great job. I do found however that the wigs she washes, end up getting tangled somehow.

amother
Tangerine

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 6:48 pm
You really Soros try Raisy Stein. Most sheital mochurs aren't precession cutters. They fix their mistakes with styling. It's very important to me that the cut be good because it drives me crazy when things aren't perfect.

mom2mysouls

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 7:20 pm
amother wrote:
You really Soros try Raisy Stein. Most sheital mochurs aren't precession cutters. They fix their mistakes with styling. It's very important to me that the cut be good because it drives me crazy when things aren't perfect.

Who is she? Its true the cut is very important. Esp since I usually do wash n sets myself, unless its for special occasion.

Btw I paid Nesya half price what I paid Sandra and much happier. Sandra has quite an attitude.

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 8:36 pm
mom2mysouls wrote:
Who is she? Its true the cut is very important. Esp since I usually do wash n sets myself, unless its for special occasion.

Btw I paid Nesya half price what I paid Sandra and much happier. Sandra has quite an attitude.

Where is Nesya located?

amother
Tangerine

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 8:48 pm
mom2mysouls wrote:

She cut for Shevy and worked there ten years. I am so happy with her cuts. I am a bit of a perfectionist. It drives me crazy when people can't cut professionally. I have been using her for years and never had a bad experience.

She also styles beautifully.

mom2mysouls

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 9:08 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
Where is Nesya located?

Shes located in Wesley area 28 Arcadian Dr. @ Tzipporah wig Repair. 729-1464

How much does Reisy Stein charge? She prob takes alot more if she was cutting for Shevy.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics