Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Toddler - Little Girl Shoes for Summer
1  2  Next

amother
Olive

Post Fri, Mar 29 2019, 9:21 am
I'd love if you could post links to weekday shoes/sneakers you bought for your little girls for the spring/summer?
I am willing to spend up to $30.
Gap now has 50% off so I see their slip-on sneakers for $15 but my DDs had them last year and I'd rather get something new.

amother
Crimson

Post Fri, Mar 29 2019, 9:24 am
Zara has cute shoes in that range.

pesek zman

Post Fri, Mar 29 2019, 9:39 am
I’m all about stride rite. Check out their sales. I can’t really buy for summer now as I find their feet grow 1/2 a size every 3 months

amother
Olive

Post Fri, Mar 29 2019, 9:41 am
amother wrote:
Zara has cute shoes in that range.

Can you link to something specific you have? I once ordered shoes from Zara and they fit in the length but they were too loose for my DD. They also appeared to be very thin and cheaply made. I'm wary to order from them again unless I get specific recommendation.

amother
Olive

Post Fri, Mar 29 2019, 9:42 am
pesek zman wrote:
I’m all about stride rite. Check out their sales. I can’t really buy for summer now as I find their feet grow 1/2 a size every 3 months

You order directly from them? Can you post any links? Thanks.

amother
Teal

Post Fri, Mar 29 2019, 9:52 am
All my kids sneakers are from Amazon in the $25-$30 range. Naturino, polo ralph lauren...
Target also has cute sneakers.

pesek zman

Post Fri, Mar 29 2019, 10:15 am
[quote="amother"]You order directly from them? Can you post any links? Thanks.[/quotep

yep it’s free returns.everyone has different taste. take a look at the website and see if anything appeals to you

amother
Crimson

Post Fri, Mar 29 2019, 10:48 am
amother wrote:
Can you link to something specific you have? I once ordered shoes from Zara and they fit in the length but they were too loose for my DD. They also appeared to be very thin and cheaply made. I'm wary to order from them again unless I get specific recommendation.

I did not order anything this season, just looked in the store. I've ordered in the past though and the quality has been fine, not amazing, but not worse than Gap.

tigerwife

Post Fri, Mar 29 2019, 11:28 am
I’ve been happy with some Zara shoes and not others. They definitely have the most stylish options if that matters to you.

amother
Tan

Post Fri, Mar 29 2019, 3:29 pm
I got cute loafer sneakers from old navy.

flowerpower

Post Fri, Mar 29 2019, 3:31 pm
I got my dd a few pairs at Old Navy when it was 35% off. One is a gold Shabbos shoe, ones a high top mauve color sneaker, and ones a different sneaker.

amother
Olive

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 8:52 pm
amother wrote:
I got cute loafer sneakers from old navy.

Can you link which one? I'm not seeing anything really.

amother
Olive

Post Sun, Mar 31 2019, 8:53 pm
flowerpower wrote:
I got my dd a few pairs at Old Navy when it was 35% off. One is a gold Shabbos shoe, ones a high top mauve color sneaker, and ones a different sneaker.

The high top sneaker is suede? Cuz that's what I'm seeing but suede is not a spring/summer material.

amother
Olive

Post Sun, Apr 07 2019, 6:45 am
My Target order arrived and I'm really not happy with how any of the sneakers look IRL. Too shiny, metallicy, cheapy looking. I loved the GAP sneakers she had last year but she doesn't want the same ones. Please link to cute sneakers or sneakery shoes you bought.

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Apr 07 2019, 8:49 am
Look for naturino on Hautelook, Nordstrom Rack, Zappos, 6pm... you should be able to find in the $40-$50 range.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Apr 07 2019, 8:55 am
amother wrote:
My Target order arrived and I'm really not happy with how any of the sneakers look IRL. Too shiny, metallicy, cheapy looking. I loved the GAP sneakers she had last year but she doesn't want the same ones. Please link to cute sneakers or sneakery shoes you bought.

6pm and Nordstrom Rack have some good options.

amother
Olive

Post Sun, Apr 07 2019, 9:44 am
I'd love links of things people bought that they are happy with.

I can't shop at 6pm because returns aren't free.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Apr 07 2019, 9:48 am
Feel free to pm me maybe I have some links I can dig up.

monkeys

Post Sun, Apr 07 2019, 9:50 am
amother wrote:
I'd love links of things people bought that they are happy with.

I can't shop at 6pm because returns aren't free.

Amazon often has the same items as 6pm and if you have prime it would be free shipping and returns.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Apr 07 2019, 10:11 am
monkeys wrote:
Amazon often has the same items as 6pm and if you have prime it would be free shipping and returns.

This. Whatever you find on 6pm, search for that exact shoe on Amazon. Often it will be shipped to you from 6pm with free returns!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics