Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Beka Wigs

waterfall

Post Fri, Mar 29 2019, 3:15 pm
Hi does anyone have a Beka wig that can tell me about the quality of the hair. Thanks

EPL

Post Wed, Apr 03 2019, 7:19 pm
Hi, My shaitel macher has convinced me that BK is on par with Dini wigs and a whole lot cheaper. The problem is, I asked her to bring some in 4 weeks ago, hoping to have it for Pesach, but she still hasn't
gotten back to me. Do you know someone in Monsey who deals with BK? I'd like to deal with someone who is on top of things.

cnc

Post Wed, Apr 03 2019, 7:20 pm
estherl wrote:
Hi, My shaitel macher has convinced me that BK is on par with Dini wigs and a whole lot cheaper. The problem is, I asked her to bring some in 4 weeks ago, hoping to have it for Pesach, but she still hasn't
gotten back to me. Do you know someone in Monsey who deals with BK? I'd like to deal with someone who is on top of things.

BK and Beka are two different companies.

Etty Rosen and Libby both deal with BK.

EPL

Post Wed, Apr 03 2019, 7:41 pm
I didn't know that. Do you have phone numbers for Etty Rosen and Libby? Thanks for the info.

r1

Post Wed, Apr 03 2019, 9:24 pm
Chablis Leiner also sells bks but for the record they are a different league than dinis... still a good Sheitel but u can’t compare.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels