Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Legacy Wedding Hall in Boro Park

amother
Slateblue

Post Mon, Apr 01 2019, 11:18 pm
What kind of hall is it? What does it cost a couple? Do people make takanah weddings there?

happyone

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 7:25 am
the hall is fresh and new and nicely done. Food was good and nicely presented at the weddings Ive been to. They do not offer takanah packages or package including music, flowers and badchon. Its pricier than Tiferes Mordechai, tiferes rivka, viznitz, Golda and the cheaper options. Its also a bit smaller. the only issue I had with the hall is that the few weddings I attended the hall was absolutely freezing and guests could.not enjoy. If I were to consider this hall.I would talk to the manager about the temperature control.

amother
Slateblue

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 7:30 am
happyone wrote:
the hall is fresh and new and nicely done. Food was good and nicely presented at the weddings Ive been to. They do not offer takanah packages or package including music, flowers and badchon. Its pricier than Tiferes Mordechai, tiferes rivka, viznitz, Golda and the cheaper options. Its also a bit smaller. the only issue I had with the hall is that the few weddings I attended the hall was absolutely freezing and guests could.not enjoy. If I were to consider this hall.I would talk to the manager about the temperature control.

Its on the price of Eden Palace, Chynka or less?

amother
Orchid

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 7:34 am
happyone wrote:

When you say it’s smaller, about how many people do you think it can fit? Is everything in one room or do they have a separate room for the chuppah?

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 9:15 pm
Bumping this up. Anyone has any other info? How small is it?

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Feb 25 2020, 9:57 pm
It's not tiny, but it's smaller than say Mordachi or Rivka. I've been to a couple weddings there. One huge family looked silly there it was way too packed. The other few weddings were fine. It's also about how they set up the dessert tables. If they do the fancier scattered layout then there's less room for people to walk around, vs if they do it at the side n keep the floor clear.
I was at one super fancy wedding there as well, the rest were just a bit nicer than a regular standard wedding. No takanas, known to be a little pricey but not as pricey as the Palace. Parking in the neighborhood can be hard too, but they usually have valet.

happyone

Post Wed, Feb 26 2020, 8:45 am
[quote="amother [ Slateblue ]"]Its on the price of Eden Palace, Chynka or less?[/quote
less tham.Chynka.. why don't you call them and compare contracts. theres no commitment to view contracts.

amother
Natural

Post Wed, Feb 26 2020, 11:51 am
How do you compare the legacy to golda?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries