Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Some people will do anything to avoid Pesach cleaning!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

icebreaker

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 6:39 am
Refuah shleima!

GetReal

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 6:40 am
Refuah sheleima Fox!

DVOM

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 6:43 am
Just saw this thread... Feel better fox!

STMommy

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 6:57 am
Refuah Shelaima!!!

urban gypsy

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 7:14 am
Such bad news! Please feel better Fox! Sending you healing vibes and good wishes!

cozyblanket

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 8:11 am
I said tehillim.
Refuah shelayma bikarov.
(Very creative, Fox!)

Eureka!

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 8:21 am
רפואה שלימה!!!!!!

Toy!

((H))

youngishbear

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 8:31 am
Refuah Sheleima!

I liked some of the other procrastination ideas. Put them on your to-do list for next year.

Fox

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 8:46 am
Thank you so much for all your tefillos! I can tell they've really made a difference.

Clementine, Druscilla, and Prunella are all on board preparing for Pesach. Druscilla, the nurse, came for doctors' rounds this morning and asked a million questions and suggested an additional treatment to make sure I don't get pneumonia. She also got the doctor to "prescribe" longer walks. I'm rethinking having a nurse in the family.

Anyway, I'm on three IV antibiotics round the clock, and I'm making slow but steady progress!

I was so sick I hadn't even thought about the need for a new handbag to help me heal and reward me for being brave. I'm glad you ladies have my back and remind me to focus on what's really important in life!

BetsyTacy

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 8:49 am
Baruch Hashem. I am so glad I logged on to read the good news!

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 8:50 am
Fox wrote:
Thank you so much for all your tefillos! I can tell they've really made a difference.

Clementine, Druscilla, and Prunella are all on board preparing for Pesach. Druscilla, the nurse, came for doctors' rounds this morning and asked a million questions and suggested an additional treatment to make sure I don't get pneumonia. She also got the doctor to "prescribe" longer walks. I'm rethinking having a nurse in the family.

Anyway, I'm on three IV antibiotics round the clock, and I'm making slow but steady progress!

I was so sick I hadn't even thought about the need for a new handbag to help me heal and reward me for being brave. I'm glad you ladies have my back and remind me to focus on what's really important in life!

Wow! Refuah Shelaima. Hope you are fully recovered very soon.

saboni

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 10:15 am
Refuah sheleima!!

iyar

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 10:32 am
Fox!
Refuah Shleima!
I generally avoid Pesach cleaning threads. Glad I (finally) checked this out.
Hope you're up on your feet and back in your kitchen in time to prepare your maror and charoses.
Wishing you a beautiful Yom Tov!

JoyInTheMorning

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 10:54 am
Oh, wow, Fox, I am so sorry. Sepsis is very, very serious, and consequences can last for years. So take care of yourself. Be patient; the sequelae of sepsis can keep showing up and can last for years. But eventually you will prevail.

Make sure you have a really good medical team. Prevent c-diff, if you can, by eating yogurt with live cultures. Get out of the hospital as soon as possible; germs love it there. Avoid inpatient rehab if you can. Germ factories, all of them.

Limit your Pesach preparations to reading a new-to-you edition of the Haggadah. (I'm loving Rabbi Jonathan Sack's Haggadah plus essays.) I hope you'll get to have an Exodus from the hospital in good health before Pesach. Celebrating freedom will have a new meaning this year, iy"h.

Refuah Sheleimah.

Coffee Addict

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 11:49 am
Fox wrote:

No matter how sick you are, you never fail to crack me up! And I love it!!!

Refuah shleima! Take it easy, pesach or not , health is always before everything! Easier said than done, I know 😜

Thinking of you!! 😍

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 12:07 pm
Fox wrote:

This one is calling your name.

https://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/s.....90146

Or perhaps this one.

https://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/j.....90146

Hoping laughter is indeed the best medicine. Or that you'll run in the opposite direction, to help healing.

Rutabaga

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 12:25 pm
Refuah shelaima!

rainbow dash

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 12:29 pm
Refuha sheloma

nchr

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 12:55 pm
Refuah Shalaima!

out-of-towner

Post Thu, Apr 11 2019, 2:53 pm
Continued Tefillos for your Refuah! Love how your sense of humor is still intact! Keep it up!
Page 4 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed