Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Where to get these Proud To Vaccinate magnets?
Previous  1  2

Maybe

Post Tue, Apr 16 2019, 8:19 am
https://childrenshealthdefense.....lity/

southernbubby

Post Tue, Apr 16 2019, 8:28 am
little neshamala wrote:
So the thing is, thats really not my experience. I have a lot of coworkers and also customers and clients....granted you cant always tell what theyre thinking inside, but we've always been very friendly and ive never seen even the slightest hint of them hating Jews. Nothing. And there really have been many opportunities. Theyre over all very decent people, many of my coworkers are people who I would even consider friends.

Now, they are just so ANGRY. they are spitting mad, furious at the orthodox community for not vaccinating and putting their babies etc at risk. Their fury alarms me.

And the truth is, why shouldnt they believe that orthodox Jews=antivaxers? Thats what they see. "Orthodox Jews spreading measles due to religious excemption" is basically the daily news.
They arent biased or antisemitic, they simply dont know otherwise.

It would help if large organizations, such as the Orthodox Union and Chabad took out full page ads in the NYT and WSJ and maybe a billboard or two reminding all citizens to get the MMR.

lcraighten

Post Tue, Apr 16 2019, 9:03 am
I agree. There should be more public Pro-Vaccine outreach in the Jewish community. It should be very clear where each Rav, Shul and School stands on Vaccines.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics