Home

Im waiting for someone to discover a secret AOC Arab backer

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Mevater

Post  Tue, Apr 16 2019, 9:40 am
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez believes the US should consider cutting military and economic aid to Israel — and Jewish Democrats are blasting her for it.

“I think it’s something that can be discussed,” she said Sunday on Yahoo’s “Skullduggery” podcast, adding that the idea should “certainly” be on the table.

“I think these are part of conversations we are having in our caucus,” the congresswoman added. “I hope to play a facilitating role in this conversation and a supportive role in this conversation. But I also know that there have been people leading on this for a long time, like Congresswoman [Betty] McCollum.”

Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) went on to describe Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as a “Trump-like figure” following his announced plans to formally annex Jewish settlements on the West Bank.

“I think what we are really seeing is an ascent of authoritarianism across the world,” she said.

The Jewish Democratic Council of America released a statement on Monday, ripping Ocasio-Cortez for her comments.

“We are pleased Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez recognizes she is NOT a leader on Israel in Congress,” the statement said. “We recommend she engage with Dem leaders Eliot Engel, Nita Lowey, & Ted Deutch before contemplating the future of US military aid to Israel. US-Israel ties must supersede politics.”

https://nypost.com/2019/04/15/.....discussed/

Squishy

Post  Tue, Apr 16 2019, 11:03 am
It's no so secret who hired this actress.

I can't wait to contribute to Joe Crowley's re- election to congress campaign. I. Am. Being. Serious.

AOC and her squad are dangerous to EY. Their latest foray into the speech police is saying that by saying they are dangerous it is inciting violence against them. This position is being reiterated by the more moderate Democrats.

It looks like NY is in for some redistricting. Crowley is a political boss. Hopefully, he can use his power to redraw the district to get rid of AOC.

I don't know if he will run, but if he does, I am his backer.

ectomorph

Post  Tue, Apr 16 2019, 11:20 am
Arab and left wing interests are synonymous at this point.

mazal555

Post  Tue, Apr 16 2019, 1:18 pm
Sounds like she's got an Israeli backer since half the Israelis think Netanyahu is a trump like figure.

Mevater

Post  Tue, Apr 16 2019, 11:36 pm
mazal555 wrote:
Sounds like she's got an Israeli backer since half the Israelis think Netanyahu is a trump like figure.

But I dont think ANY Israeli wants funding to Israel cut. ALL Arabs do.

2cents

Post  Wed, Apr 17 2019, 12:14 am
It was interesting to me that she justified her position in that interview by calling Netanyahu a "trump like figure".

Netanyahu served in the IDF, went to MIT, was the foreign affairs minister, and has now been elected for the fifth time. He's a seasoned politician. There is nothing in his professional or personal life as far as I can tell that is trump-like. It seems that because of Obama's distaste for him and for Israel in general, Democrats are now lumping Netanyahu in with Trump, hoping to get more general support against israel from trump-haters.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h