Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking
Kosher for passover sugar substitute
Previous  1  2

4everhappy

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 1:14 pm
Please anyone?? Wana get cooking/baking.

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 1:25 pm
andrea levy wrote:
Where on earth are you getting your numbers from? You made this up. And, say it to my face, amother. Have some courage to stand up to your convictions. Thanks for the awesome laugh out loud!

All the best, from your no longer diabetic, clear from the cardiologist, clear from the neurologist and cancer free friend who is 90 pounds lighter and maintaining.

Actually, I got it from a 2018 article published in Medical News Today and Science Daily, discussing a study that examined the links between low-carb diets and the risk of death from any cause among 24,825 individuals.

But it doesn't comport with your ideas, so it must be trash.

Look, you do what you want. But I'm tired of your evangelical attitude of look at me -- I'm amazing because I lost weight, and if you don't do what I do, then you're a loser.

This thread wasn't about you. It was about someone who wanted a non-sugar sweetener. If you don't have a response, stay out.

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 1:29 pm
4everhappy wrote:
I bought liebers stevia. Now how do I know how much to use. How many packets equivalent to 1 cup sugar?

Livestrong explains how to use stevia -- its not an exact conversion, because of bulk;

https://www.livestrong.com/art.....ugar/

I find stevia to be vile, so I don't use it. In fact, I started taking my coffee without sweetener when my office bought stevia! Obviously, others disagree.

Chana Miriam S

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 4:49 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
Actually, I got it from a 2018 article published in Medical News Today and Science Daily, discussing a study that examined the links between low-carb diets and the risk of death from any cause among 24,825 individuals.

But it doesn't comport with your ideas, so it must be trash.

Look, you do what you want. But I'm tired of your evangelical attitude of look at me -- I'm amazing because I lost weight, and if you don't do what I do, then you're a loser.

This thread wasn't about you. It was about someone who wanted a non-sugar sweetener. If you don't have a response, stay out.

Link please. Also, sorry you hate me. Not my problem though.I will say that the number of people who privately pm me and thank me for spreading my experience about how I finally ended 44 years of misery Is far more numerous than those who don’t like how I share my experience. To be completely clear, I don’t think I’m better than anyone. I think I’m a worst case scenario. If I can do it, anyone can. Also I still weigh a hundred pounds more than I should. I’m just not out of control and miserable any more. That is my message.

I’d write this privately, but you always attack me amother, so I dontt know who you are. Have a happy pesach.

Last edited by Chana Miriam S on Wed, Apr 17 2019, 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 4:57 pm
andrea levy wrote:
Link please. Also, sorry you hate me. Not my problem though. Have a happy pesach.

I don't hate YOU. I don't know you. I dislike the fact that you interject yourself into every discussion of nutrition and spout your theories as if they were fact, act as if you were the first and only person to ever lose weight, and belittle and demean anyone who disagrees with you.

I dislike the fact that you claim, without sources, that all non-sugar sweeteners are "poison," and then attack anyone who dares to claim that your own methodologies are dangerous.

I've provided you with sources. Easy enough to google. But what's the use? I could provide you 1000 cites, and you'd reject each and every one while still proclaiming that your way of losing weight is the best and only way.

EmpireState

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 4:59 pm
4everhappy wrote:
Please anyone?? Wana get cooking/baking.

I don’t cook with stevia but I looked it up and 1 cup of sugar equals 18-24 stevia packets. Good luck.

EmpireState

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 5:00 pm
EmpireState wrote:
I don’t cook with stevia but I looked it up and 1 cup of sugar equals 18-24 stevia packets. Good luck.

Oops. Just noticed your question was answered already. Curious how this comes out for you

4everhappy

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 6:24 pm
Thank you for posting the link. I made choc chip squares once followed recipe with regular sugar and once with stevia and 85% dark choc (couldn't find sugar free choc chips). I haven't tasted either one but the texture is different.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking