Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Stolin Cheder Lakewood ??

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 16 2019, 11:20 am
. We are iyh moving for the upcoming year and looking into Different cheder options for my son. He is currently in Vien in Boro Park and we are very happy there. Can anyone tell me about Stolin lakewood? What is the parent body like? The rebbeim? Staff?
Also , a bit nervous about sending to a school that isn’t that established yet...would you be nervous about that ?
Any info would be greatly appreciated !!!

sra

Post Tue, Apr 16 2019, 11:41 am
Can you pm me?

amother
Aqua

Post Tue, Oct 13 2020, 11:44 pm
Wonder if anyone could give more info

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 9:05 am
from what I know. I happen to know one of the parents. its alot more yeshivish then vien boro park. its not like stolin in boro park. that became more chasidish over the years.

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 9:08 am
I dont know the rest of the parent body. so I cant say. but generally lakewood anything but skvere, rachmistrivke belz and satmar are very yeshivish. I also remembered I know another family the father a rebbi there. hes totally yeshivish. I mean reallly yeshivish. not litvish. as they say here. so its quite yeshivish this yeshiva.

amother
Aqua

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 10:35 am
Ok thanks
What about old satmar cheder, is it satmar kids or also mix more yeshivish

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 11:54 am
I don't send there myself but my sisters do. Homestly I'm jealous of them. The yeshiva sounds AMAZING. Such caring, kind rebbeim. Such a happy positive atmosphere. I send to a very old prestigious cheder and if my dh would let I'd switch them in a heartbeat to stolin.

ETA: The families that I know that send there are lovely. The mothers I know are from Tomer Devorah in BP, Bais Yaakov in BP and Bais Bracha.

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 11:59 am
amother [ Babypink ] wrote:
I dont know the rest of the parent body. so I cant say. but generally lakewood anything but skvere, rachmistrivke belz and satmar are very yeshivish. I also remembered I know another family the father a rebbi there. hes totally yeshivish. I mean reallly yeshivish. not litvish. as they say here. so its quite yeshivish this yeshiva.

That is ridiculous. You're talking total and complete nonsense. Do you even live in Lkwd?!

There are so many non yeshisvish yeshivas. Have you heard of Talmud Torah Bais Avrohom and Mesoras Avos just to mention two yeshivas that are full of heimish, chassidish kids AND TOTALLY NOT YESHIVISH!

It really bothers me when ppl make up stuff to posters that take them seriously. If you dont know what you're talking about, dont talk.

amother
Aqua

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 12:33 pm
Thanks amber for the positive info.
Hope to get in my son

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 3:29 pm
Is stolen the school down county line? If so it sounds amazing and has a chassidish crowd
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics