Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Uh oh
Previous  1  2

amother
Lemon

Post Tue, Apr 16 2019, 8:44 pm
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
I'm not even sure anymore where I'm up to....
I'm due in a month.
And I'm on the chair. Becuase I cannot CANNOT CANNOT afford to end my day already. If I get into the couch. (Not ONTO. it's into at this point) then my day is OVA!
Still need to partially turn over tonight, unpack an order and do some minor alterations by hand. Omg, boy am I exhausted!!!
Mostly from dealing with my challenging kid. She takes the "marech" out of me. It takes all I have plus to not potch her up some days.
This was one of those. And I can proudly say, I only yelled three times. I know I know I know.
Have her for 30 minutes on one of those days, then we'll talk......

Ur better than me! I lost it over my challenging child and he did get potched and I had to shlep him up to his room:( I broke my toe on my way while being highly pregnant 😭 im totally losing it!!!!!

Tzutzie

Post Tue, Apr 16 2019, 8:46 pm
soap suds wrote:
One day last week, in the midst of the real heavy cleaning, DH asked me to show him how to do something on the computer. He assured me it'll only take a minute. He was right, but he didn't factor in the fact that I'll be sitting down for that minute.... That ended up being a verrrry long minute.

Haha! I tell my husband once I sit down I'm not getting up.....

soap suds

Post Tue, Apr 16 2019, 8:49 pm
When he saw I'm not getting up, he said "That's it. That's all I wanted. You're free to go now." He thought I'm waiting to see what else he needs.

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Apr 16 2019, 8:51 pm
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
Ur better than me! I lost it over my challenging child and he did get potched and I had to shlep him up to his room:( I broke my toe on my way while being highly pregnant 😭 im totally losing it!!!!!

Ow!!!!! I'm so sorry.
I've potched before. Sad sometimes it seems like she WANTS it.
I'm not kidding. She needs to have something to trigger her crying and once she releases thru crying she's a different child.

The other day she told me "sometimes I always feel like I want to cry" when I asked her why that is, she didn't know why.
It confirmed my theory. Everywhere I turn to for help is busy saying how bright and brilliant and articulate she is. And everything's just fine. But it isn't (she's preschool age. So little still)

princessleah

Post Tue, Apr 16 2019, 8:53 pm
I got a cramp in my BUTT earlier! I’m hurting body parts where I didn’t know it was possible.

flowerpower

Post Tue, Apr 16 2019, 8:54 pm
I’m on the couch. I can commiserate with you.

Coffee Addict

Post Tue, Apr 16 2019, 8:55 pm
I’m sitting now as well. Defeated. Done. Zero koach.

I hope to pick myself up and finish up and call it a day!!

Tomorrow is again a heavy schedule bh.

Tzutzie

Post Tue, Apr 16 2019, 9:25 pm
I'm on a chair. I need an eject buttons.
Anyone?

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Apr 16 2019, 10:00 pm
All my muscles are locked up, and I can't find my Flexeril anywhere. It's so weird that the're not in the drawer where I always keep my meds.

I am going to be VERY stiff and achy tomorrow, and that's my big day to finish turning over the rest of the house.

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Apr 16 2019, 10:26 pm
I took two half hour naps today. Was about to take a third but it didn't seem to make sense.

soap suds

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 12:45 am
Tzutzie wrote:
I'm on a chair. I need an eject buttons.
Anyone?

This is genius! An eject button is exactly what I need. You go ahead and invent it and I'll be your first customer.

Will it come with a remote? Will I be able to use it to eject my DDs from their chairs? Will it work on beds, too?

renslet

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 11:07 am
I'm due soon and I literally can't move, I heated up lunch and gave the kids coloring books and I'm just sitting on the couch. If they need pencil crayons sharpened they have to bring it to me. Too much pressure on my pelvis. My cleaning lady just arrived, hopefully she'll finish my room and do all the ironing. Then I just have to clean and cover my chometz kitchen.
Boruch Hashem I have a pesach corner so lots of food is already done.

greenfire

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 12:06 pm
that's exactly how it happens

Shoshbee

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 12:58 pm
This is so hilarious. I'm literally EMBEDDED in the couch and can't find the koach to get up. DH even took the kids out so I could finish, but I'm sitting here looking at IM. HELP Smile

cinnamon

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 2:17 pm
I'm on the floor. I got home with all the kids and I should be getting them to bed but I just ploped on the floor and I can't move.

I couldn't take off from work this week and I still have so much to do! The grocery messed up my order so I have to go buy a bunch of stuff tomorow and I have no koach.

Two more days two more days....

amother
Taupe

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 7:29 pm
DH and I both have jobs that are paid hourly; I.e. if you don't work you don't get paid. Both of us have been taking time off this week to clean. B"H we're nearly there on the cleaning, but this month is going to be VERY tight financially. I just really hope our card isn't declined before we finish buying all the groceries for Pesach :-(

dankbar

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 8:43 pm
My back was breaking today. Had to sit down in two stores.

giselle

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 8:45 pm
Who’s getting ready for bed 🙋‍♀️

pizza4

Post Wed, Apr 17 2019, 8:58 pm
giselle wrote:
Who’s getting ready for bed 🙋‍♀️

I'm sitting with my kids in their bedroom... hoping they fall asleep super fast. I'm on the floor. Who will even know how long it actually took them to fall asleep if I stay here a bit more?? Laugh
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics